Home

WWE 2K20 Gameplay Videos

This is a discussion on WWE 2K20 Gameplay Videos within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2019, 11:49 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
WWE 2K20 Gameplay Videos

Looking for some WWE 2K20 gameplay videos? There have been a ton of them released today...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2019, 12:53 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
So that TLC match concerns me with the player swinging the weapon at the downed opponent and missing 4/5 times!
Old 10-14-2019, 01:56 PM   #3
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
I honestly think the game looks pretty good. I think some of the weapon choices are questionable and I don't really like the originals but I do like the new controls and I think the game looks pretty good in general. Honestly looking forward to it.
Old 10-14-2019, 03:00 PM   #4
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: WWE 2K20 Gameplay Videos

While it looks similar to last year's game, looking at it closely there seems to be better transition animations and a general sense of where the wrestlers should be looking. Didn't see to many awkward moments of flailing around and missing moves.

I'm really looking forward to it.
Old 10-14-2019, 06:10 PM   #5
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

From the videos today it just proves my disinterest in this year's game. They are releasing an unfinished, not polished 'UPDATE' of WWE 2K19.

Not a fan of how they handled things this year. And now unsure if I will even pick this up when it is on sale. The CAWs are fantastic on 19. The only cool thing I have seen today is the return of editing the weapon wheel and the inclusion of wacky weapons, which is cool.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2019, 06:59 PM   #6
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

This game sure has a love/hate relationship. Not talking about anyone here, but over the course of the day it's been nothing but Oh this looks great to Oh this is trash.

It's just kinda interesting to me how it's so decisive. I swear I haven't heard a single person say something like, Oh that looks pretty ok. Might try it. It's either yes, getting it, or no, I wanna burn it down.

As I've said, I loved 19, so I know I will love 20.
Old 10-14-2019, 07:04 PM   #7
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
This game sure has a love/hate relationship. Not talking about anyone here, but over the course of the day it's been nothing but Oh this looks great to Oh this is trash.

It's just kinda interesting to me how it's so decisive. I swear I haven't heard a single person say something like, Oh that looks pretty ok. Might try it. It's either yes, getting it, or no, I wanna burn it down.

As I've said, I loved 19, so I know I will love 20.
I absolutely love 2019, one of my favorite video games of all-time. Just wish they did more for 2020. Lots of interesting things I don't agree with, and looks a bit unpolished. Hoping they do a bit in patches for everyone to enjoy because I love reading how everyone is enjoying the game every year as to why I start a lot of topics in this area, haha.

Old 10-14-2019, 08:55 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
From the videos today it just proves my disinterest in this year's game. They are releasing an unfinished, not polished 'UPDATE' of WWE 2K19.

Not a fan of how they handled things this year. And now unsure if I will even pick this up when it is on sale. The CAWs are fantastic on 19. The only cool thing I have seen today is the return of editing the weapon wheel and the inclusion of wacky weapons, which is cool.

if you watched any videos from gore and perkins they said the edition they had available was the pre release unfinished version

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »