Home

Okay, interior bigs... let’s talk badges

This is a discussion on Okay, interior bigs... let’s talk badges within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 10-17-2019, 06:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Okay, interior bigs... let’s talk badges

Okay, let me ask those interior big men out there... what are the badges that are most useful? I’m looking at some “non obvious” ones like slithery finisher and fancy footwork, but they don’t see to trigger very often... but not all badges trigger? Pump fake maestro in particular doesn’t... I got it because I like to pump fake on layups sometimes, but it rarely seems to trigger...?

So, other than intimidator, rim protector, and relentless finisher... you know, the super obvious ones... what are your badge choices? Any thoughts MORE than welcome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2019, 07:10 AM   #2
MVP

tru11's Arena

Re: Okay, interior bigs... let’s talk badges

offense: consistent finisher, pro touch , deep hooks , backdown punisher and dropstepper

defense: rebound chaser, box out , post lockdown, worm and interceptor.
Heart crusher if i have a spare.

shooting: hotzone hunter and deep fades.

playmaking: unpluckable, post spin, dream shake, lob city passer
Old 10-17-2019, 08:46 AM   #3
Pro

Consistent finisher is really good for all the times you think you’re going to dunk but end up doing a layup and botch the timing.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:41 AM   #4
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

I thought pump fakes were for shooters outside. That was my understanding
Old 10-17-2019, 01:06 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I thought pump fakes were for shooters outside. That was my understanding
Yeah, that's what it seems, but it's hard to tell... it rarely triggers, but do badges ALWAYS have to trigger to be being included in the math of whether or not you hit a shot? 2k definitely doesn't give us enough information.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2019, 01:17 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordash31
Yeah, that's what it seems, but it's hard to tell... it rarely triggers, but do badges ALWAYS have to trigger to be being included in the math of whether or not you hit a shot? 2k definitely doesn't give us enough information.
there's a pumpfake one for on the block or paint guys as well. i'm thinking about putting it on silver the next badge i get in that area. just taking something else off and throwing it on there just to see if my theory is correct.

It works best vs cpu players since it helps get them to bite. but it may also work vs real users (online). not that it will make them jump(i hope not...i hope 2k aint controlling people like that.) but it will freeze them longer then usual and give you a boost to your fg% when you go back up. Because I know for a fact i'm the king of faking guys out of their shoes to ultimately end up with a blown layup attempt because my guy refused to dunk since one of the defenders have a high intimidator rating and badge.
Old 10-17-2019, 01:26 PM   #7
MVP

tru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by splashmountain
there's a pumpfake one for on the block or paint guys as well. i'm thinking about putting it on silver the next badge i get in that area. just taking something else off and throwing it on there just to see if my theory is correct.

It works best vs cpu players since it helps get them to bite. but it may also work vs real users (online). not that it will make them jump(i hope not...i hope 2k aint controlling people like that.) but it will freeze them longer then usual and give you a boost to your fg% when you go back up. Because I know for a fact i'm the king of faking guys out of their shoes to ultimately end up with a blown layup attempt because my guy refused to dunk since one of the defenders have a high intimidator rating and badge.
dream shake right?
Old 10-17-2019, 11:13 PM   #8
Rookie

BasketBalla21's Arena

I get way more standing dunks in traffic with slithery finisher on my shaq build.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »