Home

WWE 2k20 Game Breaking Problem Already

This is a discussion on WWE 2k20 Game Breaking Problem Already within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2019, 09:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
WWE 2k20 Game Breaking Problem Already

So I got WWE 2k20 yesterday (from a mom and pop shop)and I played over 20 one on one matches on Legend Difficulty with all Ai Reversal sliders maxed and the CPU does not Reverse finishers. Not even once. I am playing with Limited Reversals off.

I had figured out a way to make WWE 2k19 really difficult by editing each WWE Wrestler's attributes like this:

Arm - MAX
Leg - MAX
Grapple - MAX
Running Strikes - MAX

Head 30
Body 30
Arms 30
Legs 30
Damage Recovery 30

Momentum 100

Pin Escape MAX (Figured out that Pin Escape just helps the CPU kick out more often) I tested this with over 500 One on One matches vs CPU in WWE 2k19

But it looks like that is not going to work this year because the CPU does not reverse finishers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2019, 09:08 AM   #2
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Re: WWE 2k20 Game Breaking Problem Already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadspace Saturn
So I got WWE 2k20 yesterday (from a mom and pop shop)and I played over 20 one on one matches on Legend Difficulty with all Ai Reversal sliders maxed and the CPU does not Reverse finishers. Not even once. I am playing with Limited Reversals off.

I had figured out a way to make WWE 2k19 really difficult by editing each WWE Wrestler's attributes like this:

Arm - MAX
Leg - MAX
Grapple - MAX
Running Strikes - MAX

Head 30
Body 30
Arms 30
Legs 30
Damage Recovery 30

Momentum 100

Pin Escape MAX (Figured out that Pin Escape just helps the CPU kick out more often) I tested this with over 500 One on One matches vs CPU in WWE 2k19

But it looks like that is not going to work this year because the CPU does not reverse finishers.
wow that suck man. i am glad that i cancelled pre-ordered this
Old 10-20-2019, 09:15 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadspace Saturn

Arm - MAX
Leg - MAX
Grapple - MAX
Running Strikes - MAX

Head 30
Body 30
Arms 30
Legs 30
Damage Recovery 30

Momentum 100

Are there any new attributes, skills, paybacks, or personality traits this year? Can you go below 30 when editing attributes?
Old 10-20-2019, 11:08 AM   #4
Rookie

No new attributes and no you can not go under 30 in the attributes. Accelerator has not come out yet but I figured out how to edit the attributes by editing a superstar's attire and then setting Alternate Attire to No and then editing the attributes, then going into create a moveset and copying.

New paybacks are Rush, Beast mode, Electrifying and two others that I can't remember what they are called. Will check when I get home from work and let you know.
Old 10-20-2019, 06:58 PM   #5
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3

besides this brutal bug is the AI tougher at all this year on legend?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2019, 07:23 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 16

Is the flow better? Could never understand why the attributes stop at 30. The previous years we had it. However, the "paybacks" do help with this. For 2k19, I removed paybacks from the "jobbers" and maybe 1 for the mid-carders. It allowed the top wrestlers to last longer in a match and not get pinned by a jobber.
Old 10-21-2019, 03:11 AM   #7
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

So just to be clear, the game breaking bug that the CPU won't do reversals on finishers?

I'm reviewing the game for OS so would love to hear what others are experiencing.
Old 10-21-2019, 12:30 PM   #8
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Well last year the AI reversed finisher and signatures non stop on legendary to the point where I had to spam the position switch (hitting them to turn them around for back grapples) just to expend their reversals to use a finisher. So it sounds like VC doesn’t know how to balance this and it is one end of the spectrum or the other

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »