Home

New GRID Patch Features Visual Improvements and a Few Other Fixes - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on New GRID Patch Features Visual Improvements and a Few Other Fixes - Patch Notes Here within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2019, 08:09 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
New GRID Patch Features Visual Improvements and a Few Other Fixes - Patch Notes Here

A new GRID patch has arrived today, fixing a couple of multiplayer and HDR rendering issues....

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2019, 06:42 AM   #2
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New GRID Patch Features Visual Improvements and a Few Other Fixes - Patch Notes H

I haven't seen many people on here talking about this game. I'm big on racing games and this once is a nice change from the simulation games out there. The racing is top notch , just jump in and go arcade racing. Fierce battles. A lot of the City courses take me back to Project Gotham Racing , it has that type of feel. If you want a change of pace from the Forza's , Gt Sport's , Project Cars F1 and Nascar games check this one out.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:29 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New GRID Patch Features Visual Improvements and a Few Other Fixes - Patch Notes H

I couldn't agree more. I've bought a lot of racing games and this one is top notch. The correct balance between realism and arcade, with cars that handle differently and variations on the courses that are offered. Now, if someone would just make an Indycar exclusive game of this quality....lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »