Home

Best Badges for 6'11 Glass Lock Center

This is a discussion on Best Badges for 6'11 Glass Lock Center within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2019, 12:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Best Badges for 6'11 Glass Lock Center

I have a center I made mainly to play pro-am. I get 30 def, 16 finishing, and 1 each shooting and playmaking. I need some advice on exactly how to distribute them. Right now for def I have HOF Box, Brick Wall, Intimidator, Rebound Chaser, Rim Protector, Worm, and Pogo Stick, bronze Clamps and Post Move Lock. Shooting is bronze Deadeye. Playmaking is bronze Break Starter. Finishing are HOF Consistent Finisher and Contact Finisher, gold Acrobat, silver Relentless Finisher and Pick & Roller, and bronze Lob City Finisher. Any constructive comments welcome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2019, 12:28 PM   #2
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best Badges for 6'11 Glass Lock Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomshark
I have a center I made mainly to play pro-am. I get 30 def, 16 finishing, and 1 each shooting and playmaking. I need some advice on exactly how to distribute them. Right now for def I have HOF Box, Brick Wall, Intimidator, Rebound Chaser, Rim Protector, Worm, and Pogo Stick, bronze Clamps and Post Move Lock. Shooting is bronze Deadeye. Playmaking is bronze Break Starter. Finishing are HOF Consistent Finisher and Contact Finisher, gold Acrobat, silver Relentless Finisher and Pick & Roller, and bronze Lob City Finisher. Any constructive comments welcome.
Unless you're 'jumpy' you can downgrade pogo and upgrade post move lock.
Old 10-31-2019, 08:52 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Best Badges for 6'11 Glass Lock Center

I think Worm on HoF might be overkill. I have it on silver. The problem with it is that it’s really only effective on long shots where you get boxed out right after the shot goes up. Otherwise there’s not enough time for the worm animation to play out. My guy will still be pushing someone out of the way while people are jumping to grab the rebound.

I think interceptor on bronze at least is a must. As a Center, you’ve got long reach and can kill a lot of backdoor passes in the paint.

I didn’t bother with Post Move Lock because I very rarely play against anyone who posts up frequently. Most guys just try to back you under the hoop which is why I put a couple of upgrades into moving truck.

For offence, I’m not that big on Acrobat but maybe that’s just not my play style. I have Putback Boss on Gold although, to be honest, I still seem to miss a lot after offensive rebounds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »