Home

Content release schedule for Season 3

This is a discussion on Content release schedule for Season 3 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2019, 02:06 PM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Content release schedule for Season 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2019, 05:49 PM   #2
Rookie

MrZombie09's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Content release schedule for Season 3

Well, it's very clear that they only care about MUT and KO. They keep releasing new content for them while Franchise players are still waiting for things they promised back in September.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-04-2019, 06:05 PM   #3
Banned

TheOncomingStorm's Arena

OVR: 5

Cool. Nothing big new for Franchise the rest of the regular season, which essentially means through the remainder of the development cycle.

And that's that. No "Living League Scenarios" or anything of actual value.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:00 PM   #4
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOncomingStorm
Cool. Nothing big new for Franchise the rest of the regular season, which essentially means through the remainder of the development cycle.

That's pretty much what I got out of this as well. I don't think I would be as disappointed if they hadn't hyped scenario engine and said they were doing continued dev cycle for cfm. It's becoming clear to me that the continued dev cycle was for x-factor/superstars in cfm. Which to me is a cop out since they are rolling those out to MUT first.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:23 PM   #5
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
That's pretty much what I got out of this as well. I don't think I would be as disappointed if they hadn't hyped scenario engine and said they were doing continued dev cycle for cfm. It's becoming clear to me that the continued dev cycle was for x-factor/superstars in cfm. Which to me is a cop out since they are rolling those out to MUT first.
Superstar abilities were always a MUT feature first, but they figured oh we can say these enhance franchise mode to get them off our back.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2019, 09:22 PM   #6
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOncomingStorm

We were lied to in so many ways this year. Almost wonder if something is happening higher up at EA where they're telling the developers to lie about stuff for the franchise players to get them to buy and then they intentionally don't deliver. Fifa and Madden both did it this year in a such a blatant and disgusting way. Can't be a coincidence.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:41 PM   #7
Banned

TheOncomingStorm's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
We were lied to in so many ways this year. Almost wonder if something is happening higher up at EA where they're telling the developers to lie about stuff for the franchise players to get them to buy and then they intentionally don't deliver. Fifa and Madden both did it this year in a such a blatant and disgusting way. Can't be a coincidence.
Someone should try to circulate a genuine, well-written online petition, on behalf of the larger "EA Sports" sim community, specifically pointing out the lies and broken game features. Between all the (vocal & organized) communities that have been ticked off by EA Sports this year, I think there's a genuine case for anger to be made by fans, and plenty of users who would sign on to that kind of public shaming.
Old 11-05-2019, 04:29 AM   #8
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Forget All that.Kan we get Living World's with whatsever happening in our CFM is being talked about real injuries that matter. Real Player Profiles with the Team they play for is seen. I mean Wow we are really sitting here like we are not in 2020 and we do not have nothing in M20 that was in a old console that doesn't have the Graphics or frame rate or can do any of what this Gen of gaming consoles can do. SMH.🤯. Madden has passed through so many different hands and minds. And together through all of what was put into Madden now doesn't sit well. We just want a true game with a NFL logo on it. I live Madden and I've gotten sucked into the things they say they are going to do and Franchise Mode will be something great. I pray we get NCAA Football back so it can go with Madden moving forward so we can get a great game after that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »