Home

Who’s a unique team to use for a cfm?

This is a discussion on Who’s a unique team to use for a cfm? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 11-07-2019, 03:45 AM   #1
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Who’s a unique team to use for a cfm?

I’m not talking ones everybody does like the dolphins and raiders etc, but rather interesting teams with fun story lines. I’m bored with my browns franchise honestly. They’re so madden OP that I’m not even interested in the games too much, it’s too easy. I was thinking of using the Buccaneers, or even the panthers post Cam Newton era. Who are some teams you guys have used with some cool story lines? Or teams that need a lot of help in a certain area? Talk me into using a certain team! Lol

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2019, 06:25 AM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Who’s a unique team to use for a cfm?

I was going to suggest the Bucs before reading your post. They're intriguing. Excellent uniforms and stadium. Division that is going to see a lot of QB turnover the next couple of years. Team doesn't have a ton of talent, but you've got some pieces like Ronald Jones, Mike Evans, OJ Howard. Big QB decisions after this year.

I just started one with the Eagles with where things currently are in the real life season and it's been fun dealing with their poor record and their injuries and trying to overcome it all. Starting mid-season with the Bucs could be cool.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:40 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Why not Arizona?

You have a really compelling talent in Kyler Murray, a unique offense with the Klingsbury Air Raid scheme, and lots of room to improve using your GM skills.
Old 11-07-2019, 07:15 AM   #4
Rookie

Richie71's Arena

Play as Dallas. Sign Dak, the line, the receivers, all the good defensive players. Then see how you survive only having salary cap room to pay the cheapest FAs and only being able to afford a squad of 40 players
Old 11-07-2019, 07:37 AM   #5
Rye
Rookie

Rye's Arena

Tampa and Carolina would definitely be fun. Post Cam or Post Winston could be intriguing. You could also throw Cincinnati and Tennessee in there too. Trade away Dalton or Mariota/Tannehill. All good teams to start young at the QB position. You could take the role as the new Coach in Washington after Gruden. The Bears and Colts could be fun. Figure out what you're going to do at QB. Stick with Brissett/Trubisky or find someone new. Rebuild the offense for Chicago and finally find a kicker. Chargers could also be fun, they have a pretty solid team all around but you could try to get Rivers his first Super Bowl before he retires. Then you could find the guy to take over for him for the future.

So as a quick list. Bucs, Panthers, Bengals, Titans, Redskins, Bears, Colts and Chargers.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2019, 07:46 AM   #6
Rookie

Heisman's Arena

OVR: 3

The Jets would be pretty challenging to build a dynasty with, but maybe you might be able to compete in the afc east post Brady.
NHL - Los Angeles Kings
MLS - Los Angeles Galaxy
EPL - Newcastle United
Old 11-07-2019, 07:49 AM   #7
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye
Tampa and Carolina would definitely be fun. Post Cam or Post Winston could be intriguing. You could also throw Cincinnati and Tennessee in there too. Trade away Dalton or Mariota/Tannehill. All good teams to start young at the QB position. You could take the role as the new Coach in Washington after Gruden. The Bears and Colts could be fun. Figure out what you're going to do at QB. Stick with Brissett/Trubisky or find someone new. Rebuild the offense for Chicago and finally find a kicker. Chargers could also be fun, they have a pretty solid team all around but you could try to get Rivers his first Super Bowl before he retires. Then you could find the guy to take over for him for the future.

So as a quick list. Bucs, Panthers, Bengals, Titans, Redskins, Bears, Colts and Chargers.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Operation Sports mobile app

Titans is an intriguing one. I would be shipping off that entire roster outside of Corey Davis haha
Old 11-07-2019, 08:42 AM   #8
Rookie

Redskins.. just started up one with the real life record.. so they definitely dont seem to be the worst team in madden. But clearly something isn't working if they havent won many games.

I mean the first year you have a ton of depth with RBs.. bench AP, and get the young guys reps? Let the veteran do his thing one more year?

Young receiver core with no standout superstar as of now..

QB with haskins. Let him start or keep with Keenum for awhile..

They have a good roster with young pieces , it's been fun so far. Almost done with my first season now and I'm 1-10 haha. I make stupid mistakes that cost me the games.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »