Home

Bring back Teambuilder on NCAA14

This is a discussion on Bring back Teambuilder on NCAA14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2019, 03:00 PM   #1
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Bring back Teambuilder on NCAA14

I was wondering if any Mod or anyone close to the situation could ask EA since we have the info on Players making money off of their likeness and name. Why dnt we have Teambuilder still dwn. I mean give us something to hold us over. Man this wait gas been hard on all gamers that played this game in depth.And EA keep taking away from us and DNT give us any reason behind this.Please can someone ask about this. This is not hurting anything and is not a reason for the suit in the first place
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2019, 03:24 PM   #2
Rookie

TomahawkNation's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bring back Teambuilder on NCAA14

You can still successfully download TB teams from inside NCAA 14 & I would highly suggest you do before it is eventually taken offline..

Probably won't accomplish anything but it's worth a shot taking a minute of your time to sign the change.org petition to bring it back

https://www.change.org/p/electronic-..._bandit_var=v2
Old 11-14-2019, 06:15 PM   #3
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkNation
You can still successfully download TB teams from inside NCAA 14 & I would highly suggest you do before it is eventually taken offline..

Probably won't accomplish anything but it's worth a shot taking a minute of your time to sign the change.org petition to bring it back

https://www.change.org/p/electronic-..._bandit_var=v2
Yeah I knew you could download it still but can't make the school yourself with updated rosters. It's crazy they even touched it.But thanks for invite on sighing up I did so hopefully it gets some movement. Making the game BC shouldn't matter as well.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:10 PM   #4

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
I was wondering if any Mod or anyone close to the situation could ask EA since we have the info on Players making money off of their likeness and name. Why dnt we have Teambuilder still dwn. I mean give us something to hold us over. Man this wait gas been hard on all gamers that played this game in depth.And EA keep taking away from us and DNT give us any reason behind this.Please can someone ask about this. This is not hurting anything and is not a reason for the suit in the first place
We don't have any info on players making money off their likeness and name other than it's made steps towards being okay.

There is literally nothing concrete, or set in stone. There are no parameters set. No one knows what any of this means. To think they can just immediately jump right in without any of that is really just not being realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »