Home

Offensive Rebound Complaints/Support for Slider Creators

This is a discussion on Offensive Rebound Complaints/Support for Slider Creators within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2019, 05:23 PM   #1
Banned

hoopsfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Offensive Rebound Complaints/Support for Slider Creators

I thought to write this thread in support of slider creators because they are taking so much heat for offensive rebounding numbers. Yes, we know that Offensive Rebounding is overpowered in some aspects. However, I am addressing what consistutes an Offensive Rebound that can be very misleading when representing Game Stats versus Box Scores. See Below:

What counts as Offensive Rebounds in Game Stats:

-Missed shots at the buzzer/end of quarters

-1st of 2 missed free throw attempts

-Ball tipped out of bounds by defenders after a missed fg attempt

-Ball blocked out of bounds by defenders

All 4 of these scenarios can lead to highly inflated offensive rebound totals in game stats and a few of them don't count into box scores. Imagine, missing 7 of your 1st free throw attempts along with the rest of the scenarios mentioned above...

Go look at your box scores of individual players' rebounds to find out how many offensive rebounds they are truly collecting.

Example: I had games where in my box scores, the User or Cpu had 7 rebounds counted individually. And in Game Stats, it would show almost a total of 20. That is a huge difference.

The next time you play, check the game stats after each of the scenarios and you will notice the offensive rebounds increase.

Last edited by hoopsfan; 11-14-2019 at 05:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »