Home

Updated Roster (XBOX)

This is a discussion on Updated Roster (XBOX) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2019, 12:29 PM   #1
Rookie

JonnyPython's Arena

OVR: 0
Updated Roster (XBOX)

Gamertag: Supressed360 / File 11/9
Hey everybody, I decided to create my own roster after scouring the forums and the 2kshare files and not being very pleased with what was out there considering a lot of people created their roster before the opening day roster that released on 10/23 which added all the 2 ways and a a good amount of new scanned players, not to mention the first big rating andbadg e update which was a big red flag for me as I want the most authentic rosters. Even if I were to use the rosters made before those dates I still wasn't happy with the lack of updated CAP faces and the lack of touching shot tendencies and touch tendencies so he re we are.
My roster is on top of the latest roster update so I have up to date injuries as of yesterday, and all of 2ks official scans (Tacko Fall etc) and I've used CAP formulas thanks to CK11 and Da Infamouz NY to make at least 20 to 35 faceless players look alittle more lifelike including Kendrick Nunn, Jalen Lecque, and a bunch of others. The absolute number one thing that makes my roster great imo is I adjusted 2 tendencies for every single player and a 3rd if needed, the main 2 tendencies are Shots and Touches, the 3rd being shot 3pt. I've noticed editing these gives you way better and more realistic sim stats (i use Schnaidt1 myleague and gameplay sliders) for example Siakam has a 45 shot tendency and a 70 touches tendency which is why he only scores ~14ppg on average in myleague..I launched those up to 75 and 85 and now you get him around 22ppg 8rpg 4apg. Another poor example is Bol Bol having 95 shot tendency and 90 touches tendency which rivals a guy like Damian lillard in terms of involvement so i now have him sitting at 60 shot and 70 touches which may be generous. 2K doesn't touch tendencies whatsoever unless its rookies,they update tendencies maybe every 2 2ks if that so that's what I've done is pretty much make players more realistic in terms of shooting the 3 if you have at least a D- 3pt shot and touching the ball and getting involved. I know that was a lot of reading but I hope you understand what I've done here, I've only tested stats around 5 times but I'm pretty happy where this is at compared to the default 2k roster and really any other roster around. Please check it out if you can and let me know what you think!

Last edited by JonnyPython; 11-16-2019 at 12:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2019, 12:34 PM   #2
Rookie

BDubb3424's Arena

Updated Roster (XBOX)

Thank you for sharing!

I’m going to check these out soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-16-2019, 12:36 PM   #3
Rookie

JonnyPython's Arena

Re: Updated Roster (XBOX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDubb3424
Thank you for sharing!

I’m going to check these out soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I appreciate it!
Old 11-16-2019, 04:35 PM   #4
Rookie

This sounds like a really promising and much needed fine tuning of the rosters, exactly what I’m looking for right now. Checking them out now. Thanks!
Old 11-16-2019, 04:54 PM   #5
Rookie

JonnyPython's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDPABC
This sounds like a really promising and much needed fine tuning of the rosters, exactly what I’m looking for right now. Checking them out now. Thanks!
They may not be totally perfect yet but I'll have a better idea within a week, I also gave guys like Baynes and PJ Washington a decent 3pt tendency which was at 0 smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2019, 12:20 PM   #6
Rookie

JonnyPython's Arena

Full List of edited CAP faces which includes minor accessory edits and the main 2 tendency edits: BULLS: Max Strus/ CAVS: Dean Wade/ CELTICS: Brad Wanamaker, Vincent Poirier, Javonte Green/CLIPPERS: Amir Coffey/GRIZZLIES: Marko Guduric, John Konchar/HEAT: Kendrick Nunn, Daryl Macon, Chris Silva/JAZZ: Stanton Kidd/LAKERS: Zach Norvell Jr./MAVS: Ryan Broekhoff/NUGGETS: Vlatko Cancar/PACERS: Brian Bowen II/PELICANS: Nico Melli, Kenrich Williams, Zylan Cheatham/PISTONS: Louis King/ RAPTORS: Matt Thomas, Shamorie Ponds/ROCKETS: Michael Frazier, Chris Clemons/SPURS: Drew Eubanks/SUNS: Jalen Lecque, Jared Harper/THUNDER: Luguentz Dort/TWOLVES: Naz Reid/WARRIORS: Damion Lee/WIZARDS: Justin Robinson, Garrison Mathews
Old 11-17-2019, 12:25 PM   #7
Rookie

JonnyPython's Arena

If you need or would like some gameplay sliders and/or myleague sliders I have recreated Schnaidt1's PS4 sliders on XBOX under my gamertag. Remember to turn roster injuries on before you start if you want the injuries and the gameplay sliders are for 53 game speed which you also have to adjust once you start your myleague
Old 11-17-2019, 06:46 PM   #8
Rookie

Thank you for this! how often are you planning on updating it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »