Home

Unannounced Updates and Tuning?

This is a discussion on Unannounced Updates and Tuning? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 11-17-2019, 08:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Unannounced Updates and Tuning?

Anyone else notice this occurs? The game is darn near perfect now, thanks to the tuning they've been doing since about Thursday.

I'd say that the ball carrier special moves are slowly being reinstated. Almost like they're updating one rb at a time lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2019, 10:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Unannounced Updates and Tuning?

Interestingly you say that, and earlier today McCaffrey went nuts on me, juking and spinning...all the moves! Lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-18-2019, 05:13 AM   #3
Rookie

TheDominator273's Arena

Damn near perfect besides user lurks being patched back into previous years super human abilities, coverage checks that were present in previous games still missing just as a few of the major gameplay issues the game still has.
Old 11-18-2019, 07:56 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy1010
Interestingly you say that, and earlier today McCaffrey went nuts on me, juking and spinning...all the moves! Lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Yeah I just watched Leveon Bell do his thing.

Old 11-18-2019, 08:01 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDominator273
Damn near perfect besides user lurks being patched back into previous years super human abilities, coverage checks that were present in previous games still missing just as a few of the major gameplay issues the game still has.
Really don't know what you refer to here. I play the game cpu vs cpu.

I gave up playing user vs cpu in like '96. There's just no way a cpu can give a human a realistic game. Not with the god view of the field we're given.

Same for user vs user. Other people don't know enough or care enough about football to give you a som experience.

Remove the human factor and go cpu vs cpu sim.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2019, 08:22 AM   #6
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDominator273
The lurks being patched pretty much back to madden 19 is driving me crazy, it makes way for such a corny defense. A good user can now just call a defense like cover 3, or another defense that has similar deep zones then take away pretty much the whole middle of the field underneath as long as they have a fast LB or safety to user. I really enjoyed when the game first shipped how the field felt so much more wide open with them nerfing the radius of user defenders. It felt rewarding to read a coverage correctly and take advantage, now instead of reading coverages we’re back to playing the game of spot the usered defender and stay away from them, what a joke.
Old 11-18-2019, 08:45 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 3

Now they just need to fix the bugs. Some of which were caused by the patches and add the updated playbooks and new equipment we have been promised for months.
Old 11-18-2019, 09:39 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by timiville
Anyone else notice this occurs? The game is darn near perfect now, thanks to the tuning they've been doing since about Thursday.

I'd say that the ball carrier special moves are slowly being reinstated. Almost like they're updating one rb at a time lol.

I played on Saturday and could swear I was seeing more trucking than I normally do. I had no idea they were doing tuning updates along the way. Maybe I was just seeing things, but I definitely took note.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »