Home

Dynasty...Can You Play Other Teams Games?

This is a discussion on Dynasty...Can You Play Other Teams Games? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 11-20-2019, 06:35 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Dynasty...Can You Play Other Teams Games?

So, I am coach at Florida State in the American conference. Can I play other teams’ games in my conference? Say, I want to play as another team in my conference like Cincy and have them win a game to make us face them in the conference champs game. I remember on 06 you could place a check in the box and play that game even if it wasn’t your dynasty team. Hoped I explained this good enough. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2019, 09:16 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Dynasty...Can You Play Other Teams Games?

I believe you can if you go into “Score/Schedules” Section on ESPN. You can sort by conference/Top 25 and if you click on a game you can choose to play the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-20-2019, 09:41 PM   #3
Rookie

Rieux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookWork123
I believe you can if you go into “Score/Schedules” Section on ESPN. You can sort by conference/Top 25 and if you click on a game you can choose to play the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, can confirm this. You can play any team's game on the schedule. Very handy for reversing any overly-unrealistic results that kill the fun, among other things. I'm a Texas fan, so when I play a Dynasty with a weak program, I'll sometimes play several of Texas's games as well - just 'cuz I want them to stomp everyone in the first year or two.

*Or* I'll play as Texas's *opponents* and stomp the Horns, trying to knock a few stars off the program's prestige rating, because I eventually want to take over there and rebuild them! Once or twice I've combined the two approaches - help them win a natty in year one, then force them to suck for a few years afterwards until I can get them to hire me.

It's a nice feature that you can do a lot of things with, some of them cheesy, others just fun. I'm glad they coded it in and gave us the option.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:45 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
So, I am coach at Florida State in the American conference. Can I play other teams’ games in my conference? Say, I want to play as another team in my conference like Cincy and have them win a game to make us face them in the conference champs game. I remember on 06 you could place a check in the box and play that game even if it wasn’t your dynasty team. Hoped I explained this good enough. Thanks.

Yessir just go to scores/schedule and choose the game. Itll give you an option to play or sim that particular game. Just play it and you're gucci
Old 11-22-2019, 11:28 AM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan

You can play every single game if you want to. Like the person said above, just go to the ESPN Schedules/Scores page and click on the game you want to play. You can eith play or watch every single game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »