Home

[seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 2K20 ver. 8.24

This is a discussion on [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 2K20 ver. 8.24 within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2019, 05:38 PM   #1
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
[seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 2K20 ver. 04.12

Sup folks! Let's come straight to the point:

- This work is a continuation from what I started last year, so the big majority of what was there is still there, but with A LOT of new stuff.
- In total there're +750 shoe edits with a lot of new models, colorways... so I invite you to take a look and discover it all.
- +40 shoe model color blocks have been switched to reflect real life models.
- As last year, the latest shoe files have been added/edited taking into account the models players have been wearing the last couple of months, so basically reflect current NBA shoe models.

IMPORTANT INFO

- The lack of time that I'm having this year almost persuade me from keeping this project alive, but my love for it and a lot of missing sleep hours helped me to complete it. The bad part is that this year I won't have the time to update the project as much as I'd like, so I won't release a roster file.
- As a special gift for those who donate I'll be releasing some special shoe colorways here and there, so stay tuned

VERSIONS LOG

- 1.1 includes those shoes added with 2K last update: Nike Kyrie 6, Nike Alphadunk, Kobe AD NXT Fast Fit and UA Spawn Low 2. UA Spawn Low 2 model has been fixed so it can change colors depending on team colors.

- 2.0 includes complete overhaul of Nike Kyrie 6 (2 variations - 1 replaces the Nike Air Force 1 Low) with a lot of colorways. Overhaul of Nike Kobe AD NXT Fast Fit + a couple of colorways. 2 models for donators - Nike Kobe 4 FTB and Nike Kyrie 2 Multicolor

- 3.0 includes the creation of Nike Kobe 4 Wizenard which replace the Nike Flight Bonafide with 7 available colorways. Added Dinwiddie's K8iros shoe model from last year. 2 models for donators - Nike Hyperdunk X Jokic PE and Nike Kyrie 5 Pineapple House

- 3.1 fixed a glitch which made Li-Ning Way of Wade 7 disappear

- 4.0 includes the creation of Nike Kobe AD Exodus Bicolor which replaces the Adidas Pro Model with 7 available colorways. Added a fixed color blocks version of Li-Ning Speed 6 Premium with 4 available colorways. Includes the creation of Nike PG 3 gradient with 6 available colorways.

- 8.24 is up: Fixed And1 Attack 2.0 with 3 available colorways. Fixed PG4 color blocks with 4 avaliable colorways. Nike Adapt BB 2 are present in the game. Nike KD 12 YouTube is in. This is the last update for this year, so DONATORS CONTENT IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE.

- 8.24.1 is up: Nike Air Force Max have been added to the file with some tweaks to reflect real life models (6 colorways included). Nike Shox BB4 have been added to the file (4 colorways included).

- 04.12 version is up: New added models are now on the file: Nike Air Force Max 2, Nike KD 13, Adidas Crazy BYW 2, Adidas DON Issue 2, Adidas Adizero Rose 1, Reebok Answer 5 and Li-Ning Way of Wade 8.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download and install NBA2K-Hook by Looyh: https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopi...f=258&t=108024. Thanks a lot to Looyh for his stunning tool!!
1. Download shoe file http://www.mediafire.com/file/3i1v59...2K20_04.12.zip
2. Unzip the file, copy what is inside waigua folder and paste it inside your waigua/modded folder.
3. done!
* for those who want to keep their global file, Install layer files from inside the layers folder. Copy the layers and insert them into your global.iff file (which should be inside your waigua/modded folder).

I couldn't hadn't the time to upload pictures to show the different colorways, so if you do me the favor to upload photos showing your favorite ones I'd be very grateful.

As long as you give me credit you can use the roster and stuff for the projects you want. Enjoy!

[seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 2K19 links

Last edited by seanbarkley; 04-12-2020 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2019, 05:40 PM   #2
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 2K20

In addition to all the shoe edits from last year, these are some of the shoes I've been tweaking for this year version.

Spoiler

Last edited by seanbarkley; 11-25-2019 at 05:43 PM.
Old 11-25-2019, 05:41 PM   #3
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

Here's a preview of the 1st model I'll upload for donators: Kobe 4 Protro FTB

Old 11-25-2019, 06:53 PM   #4
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Awesome!!!! Glad you are back here. Love this mod.

Not sure why I haven't posted my stuff for NBA 2k on OS either. I have posted Madden mods and i've done a ton of work for MLB The Show as well but always migrated to NLSC for NBA.

It would be good if some guys could get OS going for NBA2k.
Old 11-25-2019, 07:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well you know I'm here Fam! Can't wait!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2019, 07:32 PM   #6
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

Here to support love this mod
Old 11-25-2019, 10:54 PM   #7
Just started!

Great! Will support you all day bro! And enjoy the eyeuc account i made for you.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:03 PM   #8
Rookie

Sitew33's Arena

Awesome Sean

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »