Home

NBA 2K20 MyTeam: Dynamic Duos Guide

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 MyTeam: Dynamic Duos Guide within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2019, 08:14 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
NBA 2K20 MyTeam: Dynamic Duos Guide

Dynamic Duos is an old concept from MyTeam that the developers have brought back as of...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2019, 10:53 PM   #2
Rookie

Mister Magnus's Arena

OVR: 0
I have a feeling San Antonios twin towers become a real load to manage at dueling diamonds.*
Old 11-27-2019, 11:18 PM   #3
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Re: NBA 2K20 MyTeam: Dynamic Duos Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Magnus
I have a feeling San Antonios twin towers become a real load to manage at dueling diamonds.*
Not a bad one, just not a combo I will ever use, plus a bit tricky to get one part of that duo.
Old 11-28-2019, 01:05 AM   #4
Rookie

Mister Magnus's Arena

It's definitely become that way. And same -- I've got my bigs. But I could see reshaping my roster if I'd been holding Robinson.*
Old 11-28-2019, 07:43 AM   #5
Rookie

I wish that Paul Pierce had a dynamic duo with Ray Allen, and not Lebron, Lebrons interior D and rebounding suck, and too bad that they didn't make a dynamic duo with Marbury and Garnett.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2019, 04:11 PM   #6
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacist12
I wish that Paul Pierce had a dynamic duo with Ray Allen, and not Lebron, Lebrons interior D and rebounding suck, and too bad that they didn't make a dynamic duo with Marbury and Garnett.
The Marbury/Garnett one is a good call. Seems like with a lot of them they tried to pair one really good and used players with one not as used, which I get.
Old 11-29-2019, 01:32 AM   #7
Rookie

I get it, regarding Lebron, i wanna boost his interior D, so i wanted to upgrade my coach, but because he is a SF playing the PF in my lineup with an interior D at 63 i have to upgrade him somehow. There are like 4 diamond coaches out there 2 defense and 2 balanced ones, but cause Lebrons system proficiency for Balanced coach is higher, i guess u should go for Steve Kerr or Nick Nurse cause he would gel well with them, wanted to get Popovich though, but his defense system proficiency is 69. I need someone to clarify what stats are gonna get the boost under a certain coach.
Old 11-29-2019, 01:40 AM   #8
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacist12
I get it, regarding Lebron, i wanna boost his interior D, so i wanted to upgrade my coach, but because he is a SF playing the PF in my lineup with an interior D at 63 i have to upgrade him somehow. There are like 4 diamond coaches out there 2 defense and 2 balanced ones, but cause Lebrons system proficiency for Balanced coach is higher, i guess u should go for Steve Kerr or Nick Nurse cause he would gel well with them, wanted to get Popovich though, but his defense system proficiency is 69. I need someone to clarify what stats are gonna get the boost under a certain coach.
You can figure out where the pluses will come from by using one of the lower tier coaches from the same proficiency, then you just add on the boosts from there if you used the diamond version.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »