Home

Transferring Updated Rosters to pre- existing dynasties

This is a discussion on Transferring Updated Rosters to pre- existing dynasties within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 11-28-2019, 12:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Transferring Updated Rosters to pre- existing dynasties

So I'm wondering if there is a way to upload updated rosters to a pre- existing dynasty save?

For example: I'm doing a season with 2019 rosters right now, if I wanted to use the same save file next year, except upload 2020 rosters into the game, so I won't need to start an entirely new dynasty.

Is it possible?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2019, 07:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Transferring Updated Rosters to pre- existing dynasties

I don’t think so unfortunately. Might have to start a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2019, 02:04 PM   #3
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Transferring Updated Rosters to pre- existing dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddsu
So I'm wondering if there is a way to upload updated rosters to a pre- existing dynasty save?

For example: I'm doing a season with 2019 rosters right now, if I wanted to use the same save file next year, except upload 2020 rosters into the game, so I won't need to start an entirely new dynasty.

Is it possible?
You would have to export a copy of the dynasty roster file...and then export a copy of the updated roster file. Then you would basically copy and paste all the information from the updated roster to the dynasty roster. But be advised...the dynasty roster has more rows in it than a base roster so you have to match them up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »