Home

Found major glitch - NHL teams replaced by divisional all star teams

This is a discussion on Found major glitch - NHL teams replaced by divisional all star teams within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2019, 11:20 AM   #1
Pro

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8
Found major glitch - NHL teams replaced by divisional all star teams

I was trying to edit players on the international teams and did not find a way to do that other than moving them to a normal team for editing and then planned to move them back to the international team.

I temporarily put them on Arizona. What happened is that after I edited them, I moved them back to the international team and all was good.

UNTIL...

In the player movement screen somehow I LOST the Arizona team and it was replaced by the Metropolitan all star team. Not only that, but three other teams in the NHL were replaced by divisional all star teams.

How crazy is that? Now I can't get back Arizona or the 3 other random NHL teams that have been replaced by the divisional all star teams.

They are still available in the edit player/edit lines screen but NOT in player movement, so I cant move anyone on or off the 4 glitched NHL teams.

If anyone has a fix for this please let me know
thanks
MJ
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2019, 05:05 PM   #2
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Found major glitch - NHL teams replaced by divisional all star teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by drj32
I was trying to edit players on the international teams and did not find a way to do that other than moving them to a normal team for editing and then planned to move them back to the international team.

I temporarily put them on Arizona. What happened is that after I edited them, I moved them back to the international team and all was good.

UNTIL...

In the player movement screen somehow I LOST the Arizona team and it was replaced by the Metropolitan all star team. Not only that, but three other teams in the NHL were replaced by divisional all star teams.

How crazy is that? Now I can't get back Arizona or the 3 other random NHL teams that have been replaced by the divisional all star teams.

They are still available in the edit player/edit lines screen but NOT in player movement, so I cant move anyone on or off the 4 glitched NHL teams.

thanks
MJ
Have you tried creating a new roster file?

Old 12-03-2019, 11:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

UNTIL...

thanks
MJ
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ug-report.html
Old 12-16-2019, 11:15 AM   #4
Rookie

Efbomb's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

UNTIL...

thanks
MJ
I like to create teams, and I usually just fill the roster with one of the International teams until I decide exactly who I want on said team, and I noticed that when I edited goalie equipment on a goalie, it was changed on all the dupes I had of him on all my created teams.

What I’m getting at is this. Create a team. Use an international team you want to edit. Then edit the players as you like. When you go to use the actual international team, all of your edits should be there.

This way you don’t have to move them from team to team and screw up any other player edits you’ve made to guys on other teams.

As far the game swapping out the teams in player movements, I’ve never encountered that.

Just thought of something. If you do as I said, I think you may have to keep the created team as deleting it may erase all the edits you’ve done. I’m not sure if that will happen, but you never know.

Last edited by Efbomb; 12-16-2019 at 11:28 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »