Home

Season Mode settings question

This is a discussion on Season Mode settings question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2019, 10:45 PM   #1
sfx
Rookie

OVR: 0
Season Mode settings question

Hey All...

Forgive me but I've been searching the forum (probably poorly) and I'm struggling with some of the lingo and settings.

I'm setting up a season mode with the classic teams. I don't want free agent signings, trades, or injuries. I just want to match up the 87 Lakers with the 96 Bulls and have some fun.

I set up the league, set all teams to user controlled and, put their settings to manual. When the league launched, teams had immediately signed a bunch of free agents.

I also can't find the injury slider (does it exist anymore?). I'd like to turn that to zero.

It's been a few years since I owned a version of 2k and I'm really struggling with where they put stuff that I used to do. How do I get my teams to just stay the way they are?

Thanks,
sfx
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2019, 08:09 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Season Mode settings question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfx
Hey All...

Forgive me but I've been searching the forum (probably poorly) and I'm struggling with some of the lingo and settings.

I'm setting up a season mode with the classic teams. I don't want free agent signings, trades, or injuries. I just want to match up the 87 Lakers with the 96 Bulls and have some fun.

I set up the league, set all teams to user controlled and, put their settings to manual. When the league launched, teams had immediately signed a bunch of free agents.

I also can't find the injury slider (does it exist anymore?). I'd like to turn that to zero.

It's been a few years since I owned a version of 2k and I'm really struggling with where they put stuff that I used to do. How do I get my teams to just stay the way they are?

Thanks,
sfx
Can't speak for season mode,but the injury settings are well hidden in myleague.
If I'm not mistaken it's in ""setup options/customize league" screen,rather than what I usually go for "start mode"

Not sure you can start a customized league with anything but official 2k rosters

I had a nightmare finding these ,they use to be inside the myleague home screen up to this game
Hope you get what I mean buddy

Edit just checked the season mode screen,same layout as in myleague

Xbox :ettnollbajen

Last edited by Ettnollbajen; 12-06-2019 at 08:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »