Home

Change Home Stadium in Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Change Home Stadium in Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 12-09-2019, 05:02 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Change Home Stadium in Dynasty Mode

Only for Dynasty Mode so far...

Say you want Tulane in an outdoor stadium? Go to the Places tab, stadiums, find Stadium ID 95 which is specifically for Tulane, go to column "STAA" and make it OHIOXX or GNRIC1 or GNRIC2 and change column "STRY" to 0 and Tulane will have a home, outdoor stadium. You can do other teams like San Diego States to GNRIC1. You only need to change column "STRY" to 0 for a team that used to have an indoor stadium. So UTSA can be changed to an outdoor stadium, Georgia State, UMASS can be downgraded to say UNLV's Stadium.

column STAA only seems to refer to Stadium Structure if you will so there is no need to change Field ID or Stadium ID. You can change the Stadium name if you want. All of this is done on the Places Tab.

Ohio, San Jose State, and UNLV are stadiums that do not show the team logo very much so they are good to use with other teams.

Enjoy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2019, 04:39 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Change Home Stadium in Dynasty Mode

When we combine this with your info on how to change what color your crowds are, we can now take a cupcake team and turn them into a powerhouse with a big stadium to match. This is one of the things so many people have asked for. Thanks for your help & sharing this in such a clear way.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:54 AM   #3
Pro

I just wish I found about the editor sooner.... only been a few months working on this. Seems odd too that some changes work in dynasty mode and not on the regular rosters. I found columns that I'm pretty sure relate to goal posts, field color, and whether the ball is nike, adidas or generic. Going to try those next. Pretty excited about the stadium changes though.

Edit: The column to change the ball type works as well. No more of the too big Adidas football. there are 5 options. Nike, Adidas, UA, generic and not sure of the other one. I switched Nebraska to Nike and the ball showed as Nike. Pretty cool. I'll switch it to generic later. I wonder if that same column will default the team cleats and gloves to Nike as well. That would save a lot of time changing the new recruits for Michigan each year from adidas to Nike which is what I do now.

Last edited by tucker06; 12-10-2019 at 08:09 AM. Reason: addition
Old 12-10-2019, 08:16 AM   #4
Pro

so...…. you can change the goal post type too. see below. this is a major game changer as well....

double yellow like FSU
double white like Washington state
single yellow like most teams
single white like the rest

Tennessee rocking the double whites...…

again, this is only working in dynasty mode only

more to come
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tennessee.jpg (72.2 KB, 868 views)
Old 12-10-2019, 10:02 AM   #5
Pro

STADIUM GOAL POSTS = SGPT
3 = DOUBLE YELLOW
2 = DOUBLE WHITE
1 = SINGLE YELLOW
0 = SINGLE WHITE

BRAND OF FOOTBALL = SBST
4 = UNDER ARMOUR
3 = ADIDAS
2 = NIKE
1 = WILSON, BLACK TEXT, BLACK LACES, GST LOGO
0 = WILSON, GOLD TEXT, WHITE LACES
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2019, 10:15 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
STADIUM GOAL POSTS = SGPT
3 = DOUBLE YELLOW
2 = DOUBLE WHITE
1 = SINGLE YELLOW
0 = SINGLE WHITE

BRAND OF FOOTBALL = SBST
4 = UNDER ARMOUR
3 = ADIDAS
2 = NIKE
1 = WILSON, BLACK TEXT, BLACK LACES, GST LOGO
0 = WILSON, GOLD TEXT, WHITE LACES
You're my hero!!

I can't wait to see what you'll find next. I'm gonna spend some time and look around w/ you. If you could find a way to get rid of the TC-base layer...idk what i'd do....but i'd do it...

Also i'm curious to see if there's a way to edit uniforms. Like giving Michigan the white pants, or remove the stripes from Nebraska's pants (assign a different teams "pants ID") Is your process a secret? I'd like to help. Do you just write down what the column and the change you made to it and see what happens? If there were a couple of us on this we could move faster.

EDIT: I just realized i might've gotten a little ahead of myself with the uniforms, but what you're doing is pretty cool and i'd like to help. Thanks.

Last edited by AKEjcl41; 12-10-2019 at 10:17 AM.
Old 12-10-2019, 10:18 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKEjcl41
You're my hero!!

I can't wait to see what you'll find next. I'm gonna spend some time and look around w/ you. If you could find a way to get rid of the TC-base layer...idk what i'd do....but i'd do it...

Also i'm curious to see if there's a way to edit uniforms. Like giving Michigan the white pants, or remove the stripes from Nebraska's pants (assign a different teams "pants ID") Is your process a secret? I'd like to help. Do you just write down what the column and the change you made to it and see what happens? If there were a couple of us on this we could move faster.

been working on those ugly team sleeves for quite some time. no luck yet. still trying. I used to try all this stuff in the ROSTER file and I'm noticing that the DYNASTY file is where all of the changes can be made. Yes, the Nebraska pant stripes have to go (my TB Nebraska team has them removed and they look a lot better).

I wouldn't say it's a secret...just playing around in the EA DB Editor to see what stuff does.

taking a non power 5 team in a gigantic stadium and moving them to something smaller, picking the ball brand and goal post type and color is pretty cool though I must say...Temple would be a good team for this edit.

Last edited by tucker06; 12-10-2019 at 10:21 AM. Reason: addition
Old 12-10-2019, 10:26 AM   #8
Rookie

Yeah, I'd like to figure out a way to do it without team builder teams, and those damn sleeves...ugh or something crazy like using Nebraska's bowl endzone art (red endzone, white letters) and use it in Memorial. All kinds of cool stuff like this. I suppose its just trial and error.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »