Home

Slow sim viewing help needed

This is a discussion on Slow sim viewing help needed within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2019, 07:11 PM   #1
Rookie

Huskereurocat's Arena

OVR: 0
Slow sim viewing help needed

Started a new franchise but this time I want to view the games in slow sim mode.

Sorry for my ignorance, this is the first time I tried slow simming game play.

Two Questions here: first, when slow simming, and I play in the custom play options>play key moments, I have to endure the program asking if I want to play the key moments. Is there a way to avoid that and just watch the whole game? If I choose the play full game mode it will kick me back into choosing the play and making me play every down mode.
The other question is that I need to know if the following is a glitch in the program or not. During slow sim, when the program asks you if you want to play the key moment, there is about a 15% chance that I get bounced to an earlier time in the game and it starts simming all over from that point. Is this a glitch?

It should have been chicago ball with about 7 minutes to go in the 3rd Q.
playing with the version 1.3 Revival mod

I also noticed that if I don't use SABO's revival mod (any version) I don't get the game clock reverting to an earlier setting and giving the opposition another try as above. I do, however, have the game do a fast sim of a play if the key play is at the very tale end of a quarter, like with 10-15 seconds to go. Then the next play comes the end of the quarter, so I don't get to see the last couple of plays of the quarter. Bummer!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg play history.jpg (178.3 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by Huskereurocat; 12-10-2019 at 07:42 PM. Reason: more info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2019, 12:52 AM   #2
Rookie

Huskereurocat's Arena

Re: Slow sim viewing help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskereurocat
Started a new franchise but this time I want to view the games in slow sim mode.

Sorry for my ignorance, this is the first time I tried slow simming game play.

Two Questions here: first, when slow simming, and I play in the custom play options>play key moments, I have to endure the program asking if I want to play the key moments. Is there a way to avoid that and just watch the whole game? If I choose the play full game mode it will kick me back into choosing the play and making me play every down mode.
The other question is that I need to know if the following is a glitch in the program or not. During slow sim, when the program asks you if you want to play the key moment, there is about a 15% chance that I get bounced to an earlier time in the game and it starts simming all over from that point. Is this a glitch?

It should have been chicago ball with about 7 minutes to go in the 3rd Q.
playing with the version 1.3 Revival mod

I also noticed that if I don't use SABO's revival mod (any version) I don't get the game clock reverting to an earlier setting and giving the opposition another try as above. I do, however, have the game do a fast sim of a play if the key play is at the very tale end of a quarter, like with 10-15 seconds to go. Then the next play comes the end of the quarter, so I don't get to see the last couple of plays of the quarter. Bummer!!
Just had another game where everything played fine until 7:15 left on the clock in the 3rd Q. After prescott got sacked, the game popped the screen that asks you if you want to jump in and take control. After I declined the game goes back to the 8:54 mark of the 3rd Q letting the Giants have another shot at getting a first down on the drive. It did this 3 times so far with a little different result but always a Giant punt at the end. I don't understand why the sim would be doing this? Any body have a clue?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg play history v2.jpg (175.1 KB, 43 views)
Old 12-11-2019, 02:15 AM   #3
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

If you are just wanting to watch the whole game you choose slow and use the jump forward and choose to end of the game instead of going to custom play options.

Last edited by permanent1; 12-11-2019 at 02:18 AM.
Old 12-11-2019, 08:04 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 3

^^ This. I've run most of the games in cpu vs cpu and never had a request to take control or play the moments by avoiding the custom options
Old 12-11-2019, 01:44 PM   #5
Rookie

Huskereurocat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
^^ This. I've run most of the games in cpu vs cpu and never had a request to take control or play the moments by avoiding the custom options
Quote:
Originally Posted by permanent1
If you are just wanting to watch the whole game you choose slow and use the jump forward and choose to end of the game instead of going to custom play options.
Thanks guys, haven't tried that. I thought that would skip to the end of the game without any video.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »