Home

WNBA vs NBA (gameplay)

This is a discussion on WNBA vs NBA (gameplay) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2020, 11:22 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
WNBA vs NBA (gameplay)

If anybody can link me to a thread where general videos can be posted I will remove this.

I was able to get a WNBA team to go up against an NBA team. I took the WNBA champions and played the NBA's current worst team. Idea came to me when I was working on female player creations. I'm thinking about going to myleague and seeing how the do for an entire season.

The video is from PC. I had to create the roster myself in order to incorporate WNBA with the men's teams. I just replaced '06-'07 wizards.

I get why we can't actually do this in the regular game but it is kind of fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2020, 10:29 AM   #2
MVP

Re: WNBA vs NBA (gameplay)

I received feedback saying that I should definitely do a myleague season adding the WNBA team. I will get to working on that soon and post a recap of all the results here in this thread. It will probably take a few days so maybe Sunday or Monday I will return with the summary recap and the full video.
Old 01-04-2020, 05:39 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 1

You gonna add high school teams next? This is nonsense. The best WNBA team couldn’t even stay on the floor with the worst of overseas teams.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:42 PM   #4
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by loso_34
You gonna add high school teams next? This is nonsense. The best WNBA team couldn’t even stay on the floor with the worst of overseas teams.

Thank goodness we have you on this board to tell us things like this in every thread involving the WNBA. He was just asking if people would be interested in seeing what would happen in the game if you put a WNBA team through an NBA regular season. It's just for fun.

He wasn't asking us to start a petition with the NBA to get the Washington Mystics added into the Association.
Old 01-07-2020, 03:42 PM   #5
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
Thank goodness we have you on this board to tell us things like this in every thread involving the WNBA. He was just asking if people would be interested in seeing what would happen in the game if you put a WNBA team through an NBA regular season. It's just for fun.

He wasn't asking us to start a petition with the NBA to get the Washington Mystics added into the Association.
He must feel threatened by that possibility.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2020, 11:17 AM   #6
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by loso_34

Relax slugger, it’s not about the real NBA, and your point is irrelevant.

Anyway, I’m curious if only to see the difference in animations since I know lots of people feel the WNBA gameplay is simply better than NBA in this year’s game. It’s probably due to the ratings and animations so would like to see it play out.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »