Home

Franchise Simulation Help

This is a discussion on Franchise Simulation Help within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2020, 12:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Franchise Simulation Help

My team is over 90 OVR on offense and defense, 100% scheme fit on D and 90% on offense with the guys that don’t fit just backup lineman.

I sim every game and am 1-8 in year 4 after going 9-7 the last 2 years. Any advice? I do not have any key injuries, I genuinely have no idea what the issue is and am wondering if it’s just the game simulating poorly or something else. Frankly my team has underperformed every year but this year is ridiculous. There are no glaring holes that would explain it-Qb over 90, rb over 90, 1 95+ wr with 2 in the 80s, 99 TE, solid line....and worst offense in the league with no injuries.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2020, 07:54 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Franchise Simulation Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman981981
My team is over 90 OVR on offense and defense, 100% scheme fit on D and 90% on offense with the guys that don’t fit just backup lineman.

I sim every game and am 1-8 in year 4 after going 9-7 the last 2 years. Any advice? I do not have any key injuries, I genuinely have no idea what the issue is and am wondering if it’s just the game simulating poorly or something else. Frankly my team has underperformed every year but this year is ridiculous. There are no glaring holes that would explain it-Qb over 90, rb over 90, 1 95+ wr with 2 in the 80s, 99 TE, solid line....and worst offense in the league with no injuries.
Supersim gives better results
Old 01-05-2020, 11:58 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman981981

Sometimes good teams underperform. They look good on paper but when Sunday comes, they just can't get it together. Kinda like the 2019 Cowboys... your team better start performing or the coach may get the boot.

Old 01-05-2020, 06:32 PM   #4
Pro

The madden sim engine sucks for sure. One helpful thing is to use rosters and dreft classes w more spread out ratings. If your team is say a 90 and most of the other teams are 70s instead of 80s, youll find more success
Old 01-06-2020, 06:19 PM   #5
Banned

Any Given Sunday big dawg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2020, 10:55 PM   #6
Rookie

Have any of you experienced success in Madden 20 with pure simulation franchises (don’t play any of the practices, no SuperSim, just advance the week)?

I realize i just sound like I’m whining my team isn’t better. But I’ve played Madden like this for well over a decade and haven’t seen results like this before. Makes me think it isn’t just random luck, but that either I’m missing something important in the team setup, or the sim engine is broken/skewed. I’ll do another season but doesn’t feel like if 2 identical human and CPU teams sim the wins would be split evenly.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:10 PM   #7
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

Madden being Madden. You can watch any random Madden rebuild on YT and see that building a super talented roster never guarantees actual success. I get 'Any Given Sunday' but if you build a monster team there's no reason why you shouldn't be rewarded with a lot of wins - it's the player's game and it's almost like Madden punishes a player's team for being too good.
Old 01-07-2020, 02:21 PM   #8
Pro

Again, supersim gives better results. You still won't have to play any snaps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »