Home

Madden 20 - 1,700 Created Player Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 20 - 1,700 Created Player Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2020, 03:03 PM   #1
Rookie

CrimsonLeal's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 20 - 1,700 Created Player Roster

MADDEN 20 FULL FICTIONAL ROSTER PROJECT
Ive decided to make a thread on this project that I have been chipping away at the past 3 months or so.

I am currently working on a 32 team 53-man fictional roster for Madden 20. Goal is to have all active players on all 32 teams be either a created player or edited as much as possible.

Since starting this lengthy project in November I've managed to create around 500-600 players on this roster. All 32 teams have fictional QBs. All but maybe 1 or 2 teams have their offenses done. 5 or 6 teams are fully finished, and each team has at the very minimum 2 or 3 defensive fictional players.

Stay tuned for updates on this roster. Many ratings are going to change on current players, and new players will be continuously added throughout roster updates

Gamertag - CrystalSeth52 (ps4)
Current Roster Name - ALLCREATEDPLAYERSV2

Madden NFL 20_20200119133114.jpgScreenshot (16).jpgScreenshot (17).jpg

If you like this roster concept, feel free to check out my fictional MLB The Show roster thread!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2020, 10:54 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 20 - 1,700 Created Player Roster

A lot of us have been waiting for something like this. Have you tried simming years into CFM? Does it crash or get wonky with that many created players?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 03-21-2020, 01:08 AM   #3
Rookie

alston4659's Arena

Any progress on getting this roster fully completed?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-21-2020, 11:32 PM   #4
Rookie

CrimsonLeal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by alston4659
Any progress on getting this roster fully completed?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

I took a huge break from this because I became committed to a fictional mlb the show roster, and fictional relocation league. Which took me 2 and a half months to complete.

After taking a look at the roster for the first time since about January, I’ve noticed that the majority of teams defenses still need fictional players.

From time to time I may start editing more players and hopefully come out with a V.3 somewhere down the line before Madden 21 releases.
Old 06-16-2020, 06:03 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonLeal
I took a huge break from this because I became committed to a fictional mlb the show roster, and fictional relocation league. Which took me 2 and a half months to complete.

After taking a look at the roster for the first time since about January, I’ve noticed that the majority of teams defenses still need fictional players.

From time to time I may start editing more players and hopefully come out with a V.3 somewhere down the line before Madden 21 releases.
any luck now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2020, 09:40 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonLeal
MADDEN 20 FULL FICTIONAL ROSTER PROJECT
Ive decided to make a thread on this project that I have been chipping away at the past 3 months or so.

I am currently working on a 32 team 53-man fictional roster for Madden 20. Goal is to have all active players on all 32 teams be either a created player or edited as much as possible.

Since starting this lengthy project in November I've managed to create around 500-600 players on this roster. All 32 teams have fictional QBs. All but maybe 1 or 2 teams have their offenses done. 5 or 6 teams are fully finished, and each team has at the very minimum 2 or 3 defensive fictional players.

Stay tuned for updates on this roster. Many ratings are going to change on current players, and new players will be continuously added throughout roster updates

Gamertag - CrystalSeth52 (ps4)
Current Roster Name - ALLCREATEDPLAYERSV2

Attachment 174586Attachment 174587Attachment 174588

If you like this roster concept, feel free to check out my fictional MLB The Show roster thread!
QB coach in me just wants to point out that the Panther QB is slashing something awful with that motion. Gotta get that elbow to zero!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »