Home

Celebrations or signature moves

This is a discussion on Celebrations or signature moves within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2020, 03:42 PM   #1
Rookie

LocDawg5050's Arena

OVR: 0
Celebrations or signature moves

I know the season is just about done with and we have played alot of ball. Up until now, what have been some of the best signature celebrations from Touchdowns, Picks, sacks, first downs you have seen?

And has anyone seen any individual side line animations they would like to share?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2020, 03:45 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Celebrations or signature moves

JuJu does a “giving birth” celebration.

My overall favorite is the mile-high salute.
Old 01-25-2020, 04:07 PM   #3
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Team celebrations are often goofy like the porridge celebration and bunny hop contest. Ugh.

But honestly, where is the Lambeau Leap? And also players like Larry Fitzgerald celebrating other than a simple celebration with his teammates is highly unrealistic.
Old 01-27-2020, 04:13 PM   #4
Rookie

HarlemYankee's Arena

I just wish they would vary the generic guys TD celebrations more. It seems like they have two or three per game that they rotate and I see the same ones from two different players like every single game.

I also wish they'd make a more understated and generic option for guys like Fitzgerald, or if the levity of the touchdown dictated the excitement of the celebration
Old 01-28-2020, 08:42 AM   #5
Rookie

I wish they would make the signature celebration editable, so it feels like an actual signature, for the generated players, instead of just another random celebration.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2020, 09:33 AM   #6
Rookie

I think NCAA used to have a feature that after you scored if you happened to be in certain areas of the endzone it would trigger certain celebrations and you could even get flags for unsportsman like conduct or something.

I think something like that could be cool. You could pull a Zeke and jump into the bucket or stuff like that.
Old 01-28-2020, 12:24 PM   #7
Rookie

LocDawg5050's Arena

With "dynamic environments" it would be nice to see the Lambeau Leap with the fans catching him, a player tossing ball into the stands and showing a fan catch it, a player rushing up to a camera man with an in your face celebration..and then catch the celebration from a first person perspective as if you were watching it like the camera man. Soooooo much potential to add bells and whistles. I agree with an earlier post. If ur team is getting blowed out, celebrations should be deactivated....wth are they celebrating for?!

Old 02-04-2020, 05:24 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocDawg5050
With "dynamic environments" it would be nice to see the Lambeau Leap with the fans catching him, a player tossing ball into the stands and showing a fan catch it, a player rushing up to a camera man with an in your face celebration..and then catch the celebration from a first person perspective as if you were watching it like the camera man. Soooooo much potential to add bells and whistles. I agree with an earlier post. If ur team is getting blowed out, celebrations should be deactivated....wth are they celebrating for?!

It's sports entertainment! Nobody really loses because everyone still gets paid. That's why they're celebrating. National Fixed League,National Hoax League,National Bribery Association and Money League Ball. Just watch it and accept it for what it is,sports entertainment!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »