Home

New to PES Question

This is a discussion on New to PES Question within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2020, 06:14 AM   #1
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

OVR: 0
New to PES Question

Have made the switch to PES after over 700 games of FIFA 19... I am mainly switching so i can be Juventus but on their gameplan there is no flat 433? I like to switch between 4312 and 433 as subs dictate... also will be downloading Pes universe option file today... One additional question for ML PLAYERS, how do the older players like Buffon, Chiellini, Ronaldo, Bonucci hold up over the course of a few seasons? I always hated how fifa would downgrade players every first of the month and the breakdown was unrealistic...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2020, 04:49 PM   #2
Pro

stevostl's Arena

Re: New to PES Question

I can't answer your ML question since I don't play that but you can certainly play a 4-3-3 flat or any formation you want in PES. You can even manually position your players around in the formation selection screen and put them exactly how you want and make up your own formation
Old 02-04-2020, 03:50 AM   #3
MVP

lareka's Arena

Re: New to PES Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkthegame
Have made the switch to PES after over 700 games of FIFA 19... I am mainly switching so i can be Juventus but on their gameplan there is no flat 433? I like to switch between 4312 and 433 as subs dictate... also will be downloading Pes universe option file today... One additional question for ML PLAYERS, how do the older players like Buffon, Chiellini, Ronaldo, Bonucci hold up over the course of a few seasons? I always hated how fifa would downgrade players every first of the month and the breakdown was unrealistic...
The older players' ratings drop but not that much like if they were 80 to start the season aged 34, it might drop to 79 or 78 at the end of the season. Also older players retire quickly so it's not a problem in PES

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »