Home

MLB The Show 19 - 2020 Offseason Exhibition Roster

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 19 - 2020 Offseason Exhibition Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2020, 03:02 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
MLB The Show 19 - 2020 Offseason Exhibition Roster

If you're wanting an offseason file for "play now / exhibition" games - THIS IS THE FILE TO GRAB!!

Uploaded 2-7-20
PSN: mkharsh33

I have put HOURS into this file. What you'll get:

- Using FANGRAPHS & MLB DEPTH CHARTS sites: projected 25 man rosters
- all jprojected batting lineups updated using those above sites
- all projected pitching staffs updated (all teams have 7 bullpen arms, except for the Angels who have 8)
- all latest signings (including the latest: Hunter Pence back to SF)

This file is meant to keep you occupied for offseason / exhibition games until MLBTS 20 arrives.

If any of you know my work from years past on rosters (for many sports) you'll know the amount of time, care and attention I've put into this. I've went over tons of files provided and many of them are littered with errors and bad projections.

Your "like" on the file would be very much appreciated. If you see something that needs attended to let me know here. (And remember: my focus is the projected 25 (can't do 26) and NOT on the 40 man or completely accurate minor league prospects. This file is 100% from the two websites noted above, and there isn't a better place to find this kind of information.

Enjoy! Mike
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2020, 10:24 PM   #2
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 19 - 2020 Offseason Exhibition Roster

I highly recommend these. I know mkharsh33 work from my xbox 360 days this guy knows his stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
If you're wanting an offseason file for "play now / exhibition" games - THIS IS THE FILE TO GRAB!!

Uploaded 2-7-20
PSN: mkharsh33

I have put HOURS into this file. What you'll get:

- Using FANGRAPHS & MLB DEPTH CHARTS sites: projected 25 man rosters
- all jprojected batting lineups updated using those above sites
- all projected pitching staffs updated (all teams have 7 bullpen arms, except for the Angels who have 8)
- all latest signings (including the latest: Hunter Pence back to SF)

This file is meant to keep you occupied for offseason / exhibition games until MLBTS 20 arrives.

If any of you know my work from years past on rosters (for many sports) you'll know the amount of time, care and attention I've put into this. I've went over tons of files provided and many of them are littered with errors and bad projections.

Your "like" on the file would be very much appreciated. If you see something that needs attended to let me know here. (And remember: my focus is the projected 25 (can't do 26) and NOT on the 40 man or completely accurate minor league prospects. This file is 100% from the two websites noted above, and there isn't a better place to find this kind of information.

Enjoy! Mike
Old 02-11-2020, 07:34 AM   #3
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Great job! You even got a lot of the minors in correct teams too. Thank you! Thus will keep me going for a month
Old 02-12-2020, 09:48 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Thank you, Houston! Very kind of you. This is just a hobby because my work is demanding and I need a misdirection.

I have uploaded numerous files, including the latest - 2/12/20. I am focusing on major league players and NRI's - NOT on the total minor league guys. this really is not for a franchise mode, but an updated 25 (since we can't get 26) "play now / exhibition" file. I'm having some really fun times with this as a placeholder until 20 drops.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:16 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

New file was uploaded 2/13/20. Includes 12 new CAPs, including Ubaldo Jimenez (that I think any of you using this will really like - put a lot of effort into getting him solid).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2020, 12:05 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Still putting out numerous files. My focus is on the MLB & NRI's - not lower level prospects (though the most critical are in the file). I have kept all transactions updated...AND - last night I put up a new file in which I did a TON of work to player CAPs for those that were not SDS face scanned players. I'm really proud of the work I've done on many of them - and they're kinda under-the-radar things. The files are being downloaded in pretty good numbers and the feedback is largely positive (and I know the other roster-makers and giving dislikes to them - one even sent me a note to tell me of how he doesn't like the fact I'm posting files). It's just a roster file, and I really don't care. I hope people just have fun with them and this game!
Old 02-22-2020, 11:51 PM   #7
MVP

Houston's Arena

You gotta ignore those other guys man, they will always think there's are better. It use to be worse where guys down vote your work to up theres etc....etc... to many of those type of roster guys always want to be the top rated guy or the most downloads.

Just keep doing what I know your capable of from the Xbox days.

Last edited by Houston; 02-23-2020 at 01:33 AM.
Old 02-23-2020, 03:47 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Thanks. I had to laugh...on MM23's latest file, he's now calling me out wanting credit. I honestly don't know what base file I used as my boys and I have worked on it. I don't really care - this is a hobby. I've put most all the focus on the MLB, AAA and NRI's - leaving the critical lower-level prospects (if I can). The roster limitation stinks with only 15 A slots available. I'm just having fun with this.

Anyone got any feedback on how to make a really good Ohtani face (for him to be a RF)?? I just can't nail it. It's frustrating because I have his picture and I'm trying about everything and nothing looks right. Thanks again for the kind feedback.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »