Home

WWE 2K Series Will Continue, Now Working Directly With 2K to Address Quality Issues

This is a discussion on WWE 2K Series Will Continue, Now Working Directly With 2K to Address Quality Issues within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2020, 06:09 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
WWE 2K Series Will Continue, Now Working Directly With 2K to Address Quality Issues

DualShockers had a write up from the recent Take-Two earnings call, and it included an interesting...

Written By: Phil Varckette

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2020, 09:39 PM   #2
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9
I paid $45 for the deluxe version. I don’t regret it. When the DLC kept dragging out and then the originals were introduced. I felt $45 was right since it was $15 less than full price and gave me Hogan, Foley and Fiend.*

If we get originals instead of actual WWE packs next year I may skip altogether. I just can’t believe they spent so much on that commercial at the expense of the game. Typical recent WWE*
Old 02-10-2020, 11:21 PM   #3
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K Series Will Continue, Now Working Directly With 2K to Address Quality Issu

The only thing that would be even remotely acceptable at this point is to refund everyone who bought this mess of a game. I know a lot of people who have soured on this series because of this years game and feel cheated, lied to, and ultimately ripped off. I personally skipped this year but feel bad for anyone who purchased.

If 2K simply thinks that making an empty statement like this is going to bring people back next year, I think they are going to be unpleasantly surprised
Old 02-11-2020, 12:56 PM   #4
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Yea, I'm definitely holding out longer next year to see what the game has to offer before I buy it. I don't like this "originals" stuff much at all. We'll see.*
Old 02-11-2020, 01:41 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0
@Therebelyell626
Don't feel bad. If you did a minimum of research you know from beforehand the game was a disaster. If you still purchase or don't cancel your preorder despite that and fail to demand your refund before the, what, 2 hour?, mark is over (probably after 3 crashes already), you have no right on a refund.

People have to learn not to buy these crapgames. If you continue to throw your money at devs and demand a better WWE game you're gonna get more crap in the future. This is not how the economy works. They decide to release a crap product. You hold out. They learn to improve or profits keep decreasing. If they keep releasing crap another company will step up (AEW game?) and will take their audience away from them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2020, 10:33 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: WWE 2K Series Will Continue, Now Working Directly With 2K to Address Quality Issu

What exactly is so bad about this game? Has the actual gameplay gotten worse? Or is this strictly issues with servers, and creations mode glitching, and technical sorts of things? 2K19 was the best gameplay in the series. As long as I can download CAWs, and play matches, thats enough for me. Then again, why not just stick with 2k19 in tht case. It sounds like it hasn't improved, and may have gotten worse?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »