Home

Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing Video - Career Mode Gameplay

This is a discussion on Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing Video - Career Mode Gameplay within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2020, 12:49 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing Video - Career Mode Gameplay

Jeff Favignano has posted some new gameplay footage from Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing, as he races...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2020, 02:47 PM   #2
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing Video - Career Mode Gameplay

This game looks hellafun. Probably going to pick this up. Been looking for a racing alternative since the Nascar series fell off.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:54 PM   #3
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

OVR: 15

I know its a console game and 30 bucks, but man these car models make me angry. Glad they are attempting it, and hopefully it will grow, but get that RR out there (and stagger)

Old 02-11-2020, 10:31 PM   #4
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33

Yeah, the car models drive me nuts. Stagger looks completely off, the wings are too small, the tires look too fat (like it's an ATV or something). I don't know...it looks like it's fun to drive, though, so here's hoping!
Old 02-12-2020, 07:10 AM   #5
MVP

Jeffrey99's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneebon5
I know its a console game and 30 bucks, but man these car models make me angry. Glad they are attempting it, and hopefully it will grow, but get that RR out there (and stagger)

Are those pictures of the 305 or the T.Q.'s? T.Q.'s don't have the massive right rear like the full size Sprints do. Pretty sure top pic is the T.Q., not sure about bottom.

Either way I'll be picking this up as soon as it drops on PS4. Sure it'll probably be a lackluster first effort but I'll gladly support someone taking a chance on this genre. Pretty sure last Sprint Car Racing game was Ratbags over 2 decades ago. Plus it's only $29.99, so they aren't selling it at full game price.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2020, 09:23 AM   #6
Pro

sikolec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey99
Are those pictures of the 305 or the T.Q.'s? T.Q.'s don't have the massive right rear like the full size Sprints do. Pretty sure top pic is the T.Q., not sure about bottom.

Either way I'll be picking this up as soon as it drops on PS4. Sure it'll probably be a lackluster first effort but I'll gladly support someone taking a chance on this genre. Pretty sure last Sprint Car Racing game was Ratbags over 2 decades ago. Plus it's only $29.99, so they aren't selling it at full game price.
Top photo is TQ midget from game. Bottom I think is iRacing (not sure if TQ midget or 305). Here is a real life photo of TQ midgets as a comparison:

Old 02-12-2020, 09:36 AM   #7
MVP

Jeffrey99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikolec
Top photo is TQ midget from game. Bottom I think is iRacing (not sure if TQ midget or 305). Here is a real life photo of TQ midgets as a comparison:

You are correct, bottom photos is iRacing. Didn't notice the steering wheel popup. Believe it's their full size midget.

We actually ran a TQ for a year. In the same series that will be in the game, before Stewart bought it, it was UMRA King of the TQ's.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:22 PM   #8
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

OVR: 15

either way, the RR has no offset, and appears to have even less stagger than the left side. That along with the mario kart ride heights just has me cringing. These are basic things, like the sprint wing. Just appears to be phone app models. Hopefully it sells well, and people have fun, but this just appears to be another cash grab game like everything has been after Ratbag games ended. If they are in it for the long haul awesome, but if you cant get basic things like RR offset and a full size wing, to me it looks like they bought some cheap models and got a big name to make a quick buck and vanish.

The dirt community has been burnt by these one off games too many times, just have a hard time trusting anything that looks like this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »