Home

Real draft Classes for PS4 ?

This is a discussion on Real draft Classes for PS4 ? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2020, 07:14 PM   #1
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Real draft Classes for PS4 ?

Those who are on PS4, is there any real draft classes at there? Also is there any DC that are full, meaning all 150 players are real players? Typically there is several to choose from, and there is usually atleast a couple guys, who fill all 150 slots with real players.
If not isthere is any good ones out there, with atleast 80 real players in it? Im surprised at the lack of draft classes in general this yr for the PS4. Im just horrible at creating real players, to look like themselves, or I would just make my own, but I cant create a real player to save my life.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2020, 10:38 AM   #2
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Real draft Classes for PS4 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Those who are on PS4, is there any real draft classes at there? Also is there any DC that are full, meaning all 150 players are real players? Typically there is several to choose from, and there is usually atleast a couple guys, who fill all 150 slots with real players.
If not isthere is any good ones out there, with atleast 80 real players in it? Im surprised at the lack of draft classes in general this yr for the PS4. Im just horrible at creating real players, to look like themselves, or I would just make my own, but I cant create a real player to save my life.
Jackmove916 - he’s on the PS4 server - there’s lots to choose from
Old 02-24-2020, 08:41 PM   #3
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Jackmove916 - he’s on the PS4 server - there’s lots to choose from
Thanks, I saw his, and they looked good, but its not a full Draft Class of 150 real, players. There doesn't seem to be any of them around this yr on the PS4, and I can see why, as its very time consuming. I think I may just take a DC like Kackmoves, and make it a combo of both real and fictional players, for my own use. I was planning on doing to ML one where I used a fictional DC's and let things play out however, and 1 with all real players, and follow all the real life transactions and injuries. I may just do 1 ML as late as its getting, and use a combo of both real and fictional DC's. Thanks again for the reply

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 02-26-2020, 02:08 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...class-ps4.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »