Home

MLB The Show 20 Videos and Screenshots - March to October

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 20 Videos and Screenshots - March to October within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2020, 11:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MLB The Show 20 Videos and Screenshots - March to October

Prior to the MLB The Show 20 livestream, scheduled for Wednesday (not Thursday!), March 4 at...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2020, 12:06 PM   #2
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

Re: New Teaser video for MLB 20's March to October, confirms return of Team Affinity

I will be very disappointed if they don't let you opt out of the rewards and use a custom roster, or do a fantasy draft. Maybe even let us do a rebrand/relocation, or maybe allow us to choose uniforms before games. I like the set up of MTO I just want more customization options.
Old 03-02-2020, 12:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: New Teaser video for MLB 20's March to October, confirms return of Team Affinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfastcat
I will be very disappointed if they don't let you opt out of the rewards and use a custom roster, or do a fantasy draft. Maybe even let us do a rebrand/relocation, or maybe allow us to choose uniforms before games. I like the set up of MTO I just want more customization options.
Well said. This seems to be the mode they want to make franchise light, which is great but need more customization. Especially sliders, rosters and hopefully more than one season.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-02-2020, 12:55 PM   #4
MVP

TripleCrown's Arena

Any hint if injuries are in now ? Can't imagine call-ups & trades without it.

EDIT: ok just saw the 29sec video with barely 6-7sec of in game shots ( rest is the Sesame Street stuff). So unless I missed something, no clues. Doesn't mean injuries are not in tho.

Last edited by TripleCrown; 03-02-2020 at 01:54 PM.
Old 03-02-2020, 01:38 PM   #5
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Even if there isn't customer rosters, at least there are full minors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2020, 01:54 PM   #6
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Quote:
I'd say prepare to be disappointed.
Old 03-02-2020, 03:18 PM   #7
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Yep this mode is pointless. and it has been since October basically because of this. the fact you can only control 1 team too.

It's a good mode for a casual person though who doesn't care about all that stuff
Old 03-02-2020, 05:26 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Even if there isn't customer rosters, at least there are full minors
Wouldnt you just trade all you're prospects for good players if the goal is win one season?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »