Home

MLB The Show 20 Preview: Presentation and March to October Livestream Breakdown

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 20 Preview: Presentation and March to October Livestream Breakdown within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2020, 07:43 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
MLB The Show 20 Preview: Presentation and March to October Livestream Breakdown

Today’s San Diego Studio stream focused on March to October and presentation, both of which provided...

Written By: Joe Doyle

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2020, 12:33 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 20 Preview: Presentation and March to October Livestream Breakdown

With a larger focus on Presentation. Why is there not the basic high five for scoring a run, moving a runner over or nailing a play on defense. Basic interactions that add energy to baseball. Anyone listening maybe can be patched in after being absent in the game for so long.
Old 03-05-2020, 06:34 AM   #3
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB The Show 20 Preview: Presentation and March to October Livestream Breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by jada855
With a larger focus on Presentation. Why is there not the basic high five for scoring a run, moving a runner over or nailing a play on defense. Basic interactions that add energy to baseball. Anyone listening maybe can be patched in after being absent in the game for so long.
I've said this for so long. It seems so odd that when you score a run, the player just goes to the dugout like he made an out. There's no interaction, no acknowledgement...nothing.
Old 03-05-2020, 08:25 AM   #4
Rookie

where are the expanded challenges. i dont just want to be able to challenge plays at first base or homerun calls
Old 03-05-2020, 02:58 PM   #5
MVP

RogerDodger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tullyd
where are the expanded challenges. i dont just want to be able to challenge plays at first base or homerun calls
Yea, I'd like to see that added. They've created the challenge system, it's only a question of expanding upon it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2020, 08:35 AM   #6
Rookie

tytyboogie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDodger
Yea, I'd like to see that added. They've created the challenge system, it's only a question of expanding upon it.
I have been wanting for some sort of expansion on this however some have said its not a good use of resources in a video game when there are other issues and improvments that go without attention year to year. (such as bullpen logic, or trade logic etc.) ..so i can see there points would be nice though. So not sure if it has been mentioned but besides heidi and matty will it also be the same 2 returning this year again? was hopin D-ro was gone lol
Old 03-06-2020, 06:49 PM   #7
MVP

TripleCrown's Arena

Kept requesting the R2 to be optional or move it out of the way for years. Not only they left it it there, they’ve added to it

Anybody who plays the game more than 3 innings understand what R2 is doing. It’s a really annoying little detail for those playing with clean screen.

But hey, those playing with a clean screen are mostly franchise players and a minority accordingly to the telemetry.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 3D820E0C-560F-4694-9CEF-932FA4A83B6A.jpeg (243.2 KB, 121 views)
Old 03-07-2020, 01:53 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

who peed in Thor's cornflakes; looks like he had sauerkraut and lemons for breakfast : |

A Work in Progress

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »