Home

Pro-Am Players in REC

This is a discussion on Pro-Am Players in REC within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2020, 10:35 PM   #1
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Pro-Am Players in REC

For real? For real?

Played against my first Pro-Am squad in REC and got stomped by 60+ points. I could tell in the first 2 minutes, because their level of defense was NOTHING that I ever encountered before. They played the passing lanes and 2-3 zone to perfection. My defender was somehow was able to stonewall my player while I was dribbling. I could BARELY get any type of separation from him at all which killed my ability to collapse the zone. One player shot, I swear, like 8 green releases in a row on teammate. They were using dribbling animations that I have never seen before. Like this team was from a whole different planet. I was so livid, because I knew they were playing to pad their stats. First time that I ever played scared while making passes, because it felt like they were snatching everything out of the air. We had like 30 turnovers to their 3 maybe 4. The crap was unreal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2020, 10:45 PM   #2
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Pro-Am Players in REC

It’s like someone getting 200 PNO wins and staying in freshmen the entire time........

Smufing.........
Old 03-06-2020, 10:53 PM   #3
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
It’s like someone getting 200 PNO wins and staying in freshmen the entire time........

Smufing.........
LMAO...now I know what's it like to be on the receiving end.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:04 PM   #4
Rookie

as soon as i see the lineup i already know there a pro am team, usually 3 guards , a SF running the four and a glass cleaning lock at 5....idk why they decide to just come in the REC to destroy people in there lol, they literally get every steal, like you said green every single shot with an inch of space, bone crushing picks, cherry pick the whole nine smh i usually quit within the first 3 minutes because, why not lol
Old 03-06-2020, 11:49 PM   #5
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
LMAO...now I know what's it like to be on the receiving end.
Hahahahaha !!

Us smurfs have no mercy bro. We don’t care, it’s just on to the next W.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2020, 12:35 AM   #6
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlus91
as soon as i see the lineup i already know there a pro am team, usually 3 guards , a SF running the four and a glass cleaning lock at 5....idk why they decide to just come in the REC to destroy people in there lol, they literally get every steal, like you said green every single shot with an inch of space, bone crushing picks, cherry pick the whole nine smh i usually quit within the first 3 minutes because, why not lol
I wanted to quit so bad myself when the score was 6 to 32. Pride is one hell of a drug, lol. I didn't want to give them satisfaction of making the entire team quit. Another dude hung with me until the end.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2020, 12:38 AM   #7
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Hahahahaha !!

Us smurfs have no mercy bro. We don’t care, it’s just on to the next W.

are you new to 2020? This is the norm now. Tenured teams running rec so they don’t get pro am losses

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-07-2020, 03:35 AM   #8
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

Bro I've been saying this for months.

Gotta say, been running with the normal squad the last 2 nights. It makes a huge difference when you know all your teammates tendencies. We played some pretty stiff competition the last couple nights as well. When we play, we have all our 96 and up characters so it's guaranteed we're getting a full 5. Last game of the night went to OT. We won by 5. Had to win at least 3 in the 4th quarter. We played a good 10 games or so and haven't lost either.

Everyone plays the passing lanes when we're on the court. The difference is that we have a great PG. He's not dropping 30ppg every night either. Consistently getting 15 plus assists every game tho.

I played the first few on my shooter, but ran the rest of the night on my 6'9 paint beast at the 5. Got matched up on quite a few 7'3s as well. Gotta get my shooting badges up tho. It's tough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »