Home

Why Am I Not Starting in AS Game?

This is a discussion on Why Am I Not Starting in AS Game? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2020, 04:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Why Am I Not Starting in AS Game?

Number one vote getter and you guessed it I’m not starting. SMH. Why? Do you not know the number one vote-getter starts in the All-Star game 2K? All that dialogue, all those cut scenes, finally get number one in votes, and you screw it all up by having me on the bench. No warm-up shots, no Player introductions, none of the things that get redundant during the regular season but are anticipated and look forward to in the All-Star game. Wow. Why do so many things in 2K seem like they are halfway finished? Like they didn’t have enough time and had to hurry and implement the rest of the feature. Oh, gee maybe its the 3 months out of the year actually devoted to flushing out features before the game is set to hit the shelves.

My hope was that the 2k League Would be such a debacle that the NBA would want to do business with another entity to produce a basketball game for their E-League venture. I hoped this would spark NBA live to becoming an all out competitor to 2K which would push both games to get better each year and would be better for 2K and basketball gaming in general. But nope, that didn’t happen and ain’t going to happen. 2K sure was smart to include their name in the title: “The 2K League” In reality this was an NBA venture that included owners from the NBA investing into the competitive new eLeague sports market. It would’ve mattered very little to the owners whether or not it was 2K or NBA live or JoeShmos 3D B-Ball Hoops, as long as the game was a good basketball game and would be popular enough to allow them positive gains in an eLeague sports venture. I hope that each and every year NBA live in 2K would have to compete to the fullest to earn the selection from the NBA to be in that years choice for the NBA eLeagues basketball game. 2k was smart enough to shut any kind of that thought down right away. Remember back before it started how quick they were to correct people who got the name wrong? “It’s the 2K league random Internet user!” Now theyare synonymous. Hell you would think that it was a 2K venture and that The NBA had nothing to do with it. I guess this is why the CEO over there makes the big bucks while dopes like me spend 30 minutes writing a post that two people will read one of which will be an admin who will undoubtably shut this thread down. Here’s hoping that that one person reads this and gives me a “Hell yeah“
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2020, 04:18 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Why Am I Not Starting in AS Game?

Oh AND im on team LeBron in red jerseys yet on the scoreboard my team is the blue team. Silly errors
Old 03-09-2020, 02:00 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastthesherg
Oh AND im on team LeBron in red jerseys yet on the scoreboard my team is the blue team. Silly errors
"Real Recognize Real"
Old 03-09-2020, 08:34 AM   #4
Rookie

Sitew33's Arena

It's a glitch that's in the game. The player that is starting in your place has a higher rating than you do. For whatever reason the starters are based on the ratings instead of the votes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »