Home

Yoshi Tsutsugo

This is a discussion on Yoshi Tsutsugo within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2020, 03:27 PM   #1
Rookie

Phillies19's Arena

OVR: 0
Yoshi Tsutsugo

I would love to start a franchise from Friday with the Rays after I relocate them to Charlotte and rebrand as the "Carolina Pilots"

My question is I don't think Tsutsugo will be on the game until he plays in the MLB and it is added in the roster update. How do you guys go about this issue with players not yet in the game? But you wishing to start your franchise from day 1?

Last edited by Phillies19; 03-09-2020 at 03:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2020, 03:51 PM   #2
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Re: Yoshi Tsutsugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillies19
I would love to start a franchise from Friday with the Rays after I relocate them to Charlotte and rebrand as the "Carolina Pilots"

My question is I don't think Tsutsugo will be on the game until he plays in the MLB and it is added in the roster update. How do you guys go about this issue with players not yet in the game? But you wishing to start your franchise from day 1?
Minors are in the game this year so he should be in the game out of the box.
Old 03-09-2020, 04:04 PM   #3
Rookie

Phillies19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
Minors are in the game this year so he should be in the game out of the box.
He wasn't a minor leaguer, he was signed from Japan this offseason, thats the problem.
Old 03-09-2020, 04:36 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

shouldn't matter. Its the OSFM rosters and he would've been in those rosters once they dropped. He'll be there. Along with Shogo from the Reds
Old 03-09-2020, 04:53 PM   #5
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenp86
shouldn't matter. Its the OSFM rosters and he would've been in those rosters once they dropped. He'll be there. Along with Shogo from the Reds
yes it shouldn't matter I am pretty sure it includes overseas signings as well as it technically is still a legit contract, same with that Korean Pitcher as well.

If he isn't in the game you can simply export him over from 19 that someone would have created anyhow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2020, 05:08 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillies19

There is a good CAP on a few different 19 rosters. If he’s not in the game at release, he’ll be in the vault shortly after.

PS I want to move the Rays to Charlotte or Raleigh. What’s the story in your world? How did they get out of the lease in Tampa? What stadium are you going to play in Charlotte? Why the Pilots? What will the unis look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-09-2020, 05:15 PM   #7
Rookie

Phillies19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidBream
There is a good CAP on a few different 19 rosters. If he’s not in the game at release, he’ll be in the vault shortly after.

PS I want to move the Rays to Charlotte or Raleigh. What’s the story in your world? How did they get out of the lease in Tampa? What stadium are you going to play in Charlotte? Why the Pilots? What will the unis look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I got the idea after I saw these unis in another forum.
https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic...omment=2759219

I would use the Rangers new ballpark since it is new and don't have much Rangers logos around, only a T on the side of the building and since it is a new stadium I don't feel accustomed to it been for any other team.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:17 PM   #8
Rookie

Phillies19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenp86

Hopefully! Thanks everyone else for the responses.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »