Home

coronavirus and ufc 4.

This is a discussion on coronavirus and ufc 4. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2020, 08:23 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
coronavirus and ufc 4.

God forbid this stupid coronavirus sets out to stay long enough. But if it does will ufc 4 be delayed because of it? does this affect the trailer being pushed back or any sort of news/leaks?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2020, 08:30 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: coronavirus and ufc 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW_UFCMMA
God forbid this stupid coronavirus sets out to stay long enough. But if it does will ufc 4 be delayed because of it? does this affect the trailer being pushed back or any sort of news/leaks?
Please stop with the speculation.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:38 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Please stop with the speculation.
ok i will. was just really wondering if there would be a delay since its actually getting serious now. schools are getting closed down. i mean Nintendo switch products are being delayed. this is not just a speculation its a serious deal brother.https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ges-from-virus
https://www.theverge.com/2020/2/6/21...on-coronavirus

Edit:also im not one to have ever doubted ufc 4 to come out or say it will come out next year and not this year. im simply just making logic and sense out of this whole thing.

Last edited by SHADOW_UFCMMA; 03-12-2020 at 08:40 PM.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:38 PM   #4
Banned

No offense... Im not trying to be rude, but for gods sake you guys need another hobby, than speculating about a game, that hasnt even been officially confirmed yet. You are driving yourself nuts and the people around you. Go outside, meet friends. Play mindcraft or play the new CoD warzone, its for free. Do something else with your life.

Also why would it have an effect on a video game? Like... wtf? There is still a digital copy. Also can the trailer infect others online? Stop pls.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:46 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Ragdoll Guy
No offense... Im not trying to be rude, but for gods sake you guys need another hobby, than speculating about a game, that hasnt even been officially confirmed yet. You are driving yourself nuts and the people around you. Go outside, meet friends. Play mindcraft or play the new CoD warzone, its for free. Do something else with your life.

Also why would it have an effect on a video game? Like... wtf? There is still a digital copy. Also can the trailer infect others online? Stop pls.
no offense taken brother. but wow that hit harder then francis left uppercut. you took my comment to heart.but im not playing any games until ufc 4 comes out or gta 6 or a boxing game. read my last post also that should specify.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2020, 08:50 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Ragdoll Guy

the trailer might be pushed back because the marketing tactics. FOR EXAMPLE cant have the game come out a year after the trailer.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:58 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW_UFCMMA
the trailer might be pushed back because the marketing tactics. FOR EXAMPLE cant have the game come out a year after the trailer.
I know a lot about the virus. It'll still be here 2021 and It wont go away either, after 2021.

All upcoming UFC events will be held without fans. Same for other sports and other kind of events. If you ask me the only reason why China ''did so good'' in fighting the virus, is because China shut down the entire country. It cant be stopped otherwise.

They will find a way. Dont worry. Many will die, Yes. A country of 80million is going to have 60-70% infective citiziens. Its bad... But...

ITS REALLY NOT THE TIME AND PLACE TO DISCUSS THE FUTURE OF UFC 4. Chill dude.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:12 PM   #8
Pro

I legit thought this was a troll post... now I can see it's not. All I gotta say about this is CHILL OUT. I'm looking forward to UFC 4 as well and thirsty for news too but come on man.... You're worried about it getting delayed because of a serious virus that's spreading? READ THAT BACK. People are dying and you are more worried about a game being delayed than the Coronavirus? Not cool at all.

Last edited by Stealthhh; 03-12-2020 at 10:12 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »