Home

MLB20 Sounds Stadium Reverb

This is a discussion on MLB20 Sounds Stadium Reverb within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2020, 07:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MLB20 Sounds Stadium Reverb

I have put in a the preseason sounds but fit some reason all the songs come through the speakers extremely loud. It’s not like the previous games where when it’s set to stadium it sounds quieter with the reverb. What am I missing to get the stadium sounds correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2020, 02:40 PM   #2
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Re: MLB20 Sounds Stadium Reverb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyflame21
I have put in a the preseason sounds but fit some reason all the songs come through the speakers extremely loud. It’s not like the previous games where when it’s set to stadium it sounds quieter with the reverb. What am I missing to get the stadium sounds correct?
They increased the volume after a few years of us all complaining it was too low. You will need to decrease the volume in game.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:25 AM   #3
Rookie

So does that apply to all the audio in game? I set audio to TV Broadcast and noticed default stadium sounds to be pretty low, but imported music does not seem to take the same effect. It seems to come over the broadcast instead of the stadium and it overtakes the announcers.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:30 PM   #4
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

I came in the forum to see if anyone else noticed this.

My broadcast SOTS sound fine. But my homerun and walkup music don't sound like they're coming from the stadium speakers. And yes it is very loud and drowning out the commentary.

I'm aware that we can adjust the SOTS volume. But I've found that turning it down (to where HR music sound meshes better) kills my broadcast music to where I can't hear it at all.

Stadium music has no reverb with reverb turned on.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:52 PM   #5
Rookie

gator21's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71

My broadcast SOTS sound fine. But my homerun and walkup music don't sound like they're coming from the stadium speakers. And yes it is very loud and drowning out the commentary.

I'm aware that we can adjust the SOTS volume. But I've found that turning it down (to where HR music sound meshes better) kills my broadcast music to where I can't hear it at all.

I'm running any song that I want reverb on through goldwave. Works great. If they end up patching the reverb then I'll have start over hahah.

Last edited by gator21; 03-22-2020 at 05:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2020, 12:30 AM   #6
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71

Been an issue in the past. They patched in previous year(s) which is why I won't touch our files to add reverb.
Old 03-28-2020, 06:53 PM   #7
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

I agree OP, they ruined it with the overkill of volume. It sounds like its coming through the in-game and not over PA speakers with reverb
Old 03-28-2020, 07:00 PM   #8
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator21
I'm running any song that I want reverb on through goldwave. Works great. If they end up patching the reverb then I'll have start over hahah.
Lol, let's hope they don't patch it this year at all and just wait til next year's huge release to adjust anything. Also not sure how it will work out with the new console in 2021's edition. Well for all major consoles/platforms next year lol. PC, PS and Xbox

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »