Home

Looking for Slider help (suggestion maybe?)

This is a discussion on Looking for Slider help (suggestion maybe?) within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2020, 08:37 PM   #1
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3
Looking for Slider help (suggestion maybe?)

After taking last year off I jumped back in this year and I'm not very good at the plate. I started using the dynamic difficulty slider and as the difficulty went up my home runs went down and hits began to as well. I'm now at a point where I'm on AS hitting and get about 5-7 hits a game and 0 home runs in the last 6 games I've played.

Is there a slider set I should try? Just adjust certain sliders to increase hits and home runs? Just really struggling right now. Love the game, but its becoming increasingly more difficult to enjoy when my choice is too easy and I get 20 hits a game with 5+ home runs or fewer than 8 hits a game and 0 home runs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2020, 09:10 PM   #2
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for Slider help (suggestion maybe?)

I’d suggest joshC’s slider set

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-20-2020, 10:24 PM   #3
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3

Thank you, i'll give them a shot.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:29 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost33
After taking last year off I jumped back in this year and I'm not very good at the plate. I started using the dynamic difficulty slider and as the difficulty went up my home runs went down and hits began to as well. I'm now at a point where I'm on AS hitting and get about 5-7 hits a game and 0 home runs in the last 6 games I've played.

Is there a slider set I should try? Just adjust certain sliders to increase hits and home runs? Just really struggling right now. Love the game, but its becoming increasingly more difficult to enjoy when my choice is too easy and I get 20 hits a game with 5+ home runs or fewer than 8 hits a game and 0 home runs.

Wish I had this problem . Hitting 3 homers a game with 12 hits total and 8+ runs is just the norm for me . Experiencing either constantly can take the joy right out of this game for sure . For you I would also suggest trying JoshC1977's sliders for all-star . Good luck

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2020, 10:59 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost33

Try mine... I was experiencing some of what you said and have decided to lower power-1... I hate to do it but I feel that may be the last change needed (hopefully). Everything else is on point IMO

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...t-cameras.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2020, 08:14 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

can't search for old threads like I used to, so I'll just piggyback and borrow this one: are there any other sliders like pitch speed that doesn't affect simmed games or is that the only one? more specifically, does the Manager Hook slider, set to 10 or zero, affect simmed games? TIA for any input

A Work in Progress

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »