Home

Full SIM Twitch broadcasts?????

This is a discussion on Full SIM Twitch broadcasts????? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2020, 09:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Full SIM Twitch broadcasts?????

So... I’ve seen people playing their HUT, or franchise, or seasons. I’ve even seen tournaments and 8 team seasons, but would anybody but me be interested in a full SIM (cpu vs. cpu, or coach mode)?

I’m playing a season, but I’ve made trades that didn’t happen IRL, so I’d have to start over. Doing that means I’m gonna have to sim most of the season just to catch up, and even then I can’t broadcast every game. I use Cycloniac’s sliders, so each game will run at least an hour and a half, which means I can do maybe 4-5 games a day once everything is set up. I didn’t plan on editing players, and being on Xbox which no NHLVEIW or roster sharing, I don’t think I will because it would take at least a week just to update the NHL.

I purpose I start a 31 team season, with opening day rosters. Turn off cpu trades and injuries. Make all the IRL transactions from that day and SIM one game, and move to the next day until I’m caught up. Then play 3-4 games of the best matchups, playoff races and rivalries, from that day. I’d broadcast on Twitch, but I can easily clip videos from that and post them on YouTube.

Would anybody watch, or am I boring you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2020, 03:25 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Full SIM Twitch broadcasts?????

Ok, not exactly what I had in mind, but this is what I ended up doing.

https://youtu.be/AHrifgb4yuA

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »