Home

Importing Legends into Ridin's Full Minors Roster

This is a discussion on Importing Legends into Ridin's Full Minors Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2020, 01:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Importing Legends into Ridin's Full Minors Roster

Is there a way to import legends onto Ridin's Full Minors roster? I usually play with the Full Minors roster every year and aim for realism, but this year, when I saw the whole list of legends, I wanted to add a legend or two to a few teams.

Not all of them, just a few. Babe Ruth in the Yankees. Kenny Lofton on the Indians. Pudge on the Rangers. Just little ones. I start them on their clubs in a separate roster, then I turn Legends off in a franchise, so only the ones I put on teams stayed.

I'd hoped to do that since the minors were on the rosters that shipped with the game, but obviously those rosters had a lot of issues. Obviously, Ridin's rosters take out the legends for free agents, though, but many of those won't ever see the light of day in my actual franchise anyway (althogh I think it's awesome they're available).

So I was wondering if there was a version of Ridin's roster that hadn't gotten rid of the legends yet, so I'd have their pictures and stats, etc.? Or of it was possible to easily import legends in somehow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2020, 06:36 PM   #2
Rookie

LADodgerMan's Arena

Re: Importing Legends into Ridin's Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldencampbell
Is there a way to import legends onto Ridin's Full Minors roster? I usually play with the Full Minors roster every year and aim for realism, but this year, when I saw the whole list of legends, I wanted to add a legend or two to a few teams.

Not all of them, just a few. Babe Ruth in the Yankees. Kenny Lofton on the Indians. Pudge on the Rangers. Just little ones. I start them on their clubs in a separate roster, then I turn Legends off in a franchise, so only the ones I put on teams stayed.

I'd hoped to do that since the minors were on the rosters that shipped with the game, but obviously those rosters had a lot of issues. Obviously, Ridin's rosters take out the legends for free agents, though, but many of those won't ever see the light of day in my actual franchise anyway (althogh I think it's awesome they're available).

So I was wondering if there was a version of Ridin's roster that hadn't gotten rid of the legends yet, so I'd have their pictures and stats, etc.? Or of it was possible to easily import legends in somehow.
I was wondering the same thing!! It would be cool to sprinkle in a few (Not Many) legends like Willie Mays and now Greg Maddux.
Old 03-31-2020, 04:28 PM   #3
Rookie

Bump interested as well
Old 03-31-2020, 10:15 PM   #4
Rookie

Not possible
Old 04-13-2020, 05:52 PM   #5
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

You would not be able to import them into ridins roster..however, it would take some time but you could export players from ridins roster...then take a roster file that has the legends, go team by team and import ridins players into that roster. Possible just very time consuming

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »