Home

What Roster do I need to use...........

This is a discussion on What Roster do I need to use........... within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2020, 07:14 PM   #1
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
What Roster do I need to use...........

I have a carry over franchise with Bacons Fictional but I want to start a current franchise with real players.

Is there a Roster out right now that has option fixed with the new update, but is balanced and doesn't cause the other teams to do 33 trades in the first month?

I am not concerned with complete accuracy of minor league players etc. I just want to start me franchise today. Not a week from now or whatever. I appreciate the hard work of the Roster folks on here but its lost on me. I just would rather have everybody have an audio file and non standard equipment than be an actual real player once we get into the AAA and lower teams.

Thanks to anybody who chimes in.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2020, 07:24 PM   #2
Pro

No.27's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What Roster do I need to use...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
I have a carry over franchise with Bacons Fictional but I want to start a current franchise with real players.

Is there a Roster out right now that has option fixed with the new update, but is balanced and doesn't cause the other teams to do 33 trades in the first month?

I am not concerned with complete accuracy of minor league players etc. I just want to start me franchise today. Not a week from now or whatever. I appreciate the hard work of the Roster folks on here but its lost on me. I just would rather have everybody have an audio file and non standard equipment than be an actual real player once we get into the AAA and lower teams.

Thanks to anybody who chimes in.
Good timing! Ridins V2.1 is hot off the press. Should meet your criteria and has a few equip edits thrown in as a bonus.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:42 PM   #3
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

Thank You!!

Old 04-02-2020, 07:49 PM   #4
Pro

No.27's Arena

Funny I’m doing the exact same thing as you today.
Old 04-02-2020, 08:23 PM   #5
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by No.27
Funny I’m doing the exact same thing as you today.
Now if I could just decide on single or 30 team. I am leaning towards single. I just want to play, even if I start multiple franchises I just think I would get overwhelmed with 30 team. I have anxiety and compulsive issues, so maybe I just answered my own question. LOL

Sorry for rambling I am really struggling with all of this world crap. Thats why I desperately need to start a franchise.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2020, 08:57 PM   #6
Pro

No.27's Arena

Quote:
Now if I could just decide on single or 30 team. I am leaning towards single. I just want to play, even if I start multiple franchises I just think I would get overwhelmed with 30 team. I have anxiety and compulsive issues, so maybe I just answered my own question. LOL

Sorry for rambling I am really struggling with all of this world crap. Thats why I desperately need to start a franchise.
If it’s any help I’m going to roll with a single team Yankees Franchise. From what I’ve seen the CPU does a pretty good job setting their own 40 man as well as line ups etc. So I’m happy for them to take charge of the other 29 teams. If you really want you could set the 40 man for your team but I’m letting the CPU even take control of that. Mainly because there is no season to compare it with I’m thinking this might be the time I get through a “real life” 162 games.

Just a heads up you will notice some 100+ ratings when you look at the Roster but these will normalise when you start playing a few games in your Franchise. The latest Live Roster corrected the 100+ ratings but I feel that Ridins crew did a better job of balancing the position depth and therefore trades on their version. Good Luck!
Old 04-02-2020, 09:06 PM   #7
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

Thanks. Surprisingly these are already 40 man. So I'm good there. Rolling with The Brewers and I might do a AL Franchise down the road. Thinking the Orioles. I have always wanted to do a rebuild.

Old 04-02-2020, 09:11 PM   #8
Pro

No.27's Arena

Quote:
Thanks. Surprisingly these are already 40 man. So I'm good there. Rolling with The Brewers and I might do a AL Franchise down the road. Thinking the Orioles. I have always wanted to do a rebuild.
Good choice! Those Brewers new uniforms are sweet and Miller Park has always been kind to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »