Home

MLB The Show 20 Diamond Dynasty: New Moments Give Diamond Pitcher and First-Inning Program Stars

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 20 Diamond Dynasty: New Moments Give Diamond Pitcher and First-Inning Program Stars within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2020, 05:29 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
MLB The Show 20 Diamond Dynasty: New Moments Give Diamond Pitcher and First-Inning Program Stars

The Topps Now Moments have been added to the First-Inning Program within Diamond Dynasty of MLB...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2020, 05:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Yeah, a pretty nice bullpen add for not a lot of work or difficulty. With the Diamond Wood, Eck, and Amir, SDS did a nice job helping players fortify the pen early if they didnt wish to spend Stubs
Old 04-03-2020, 10:46 PM   #3
MVP

papadell's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 20 Diamond Dynasty: New Moments Give Diamond Pitcher and First-Innin

It feels like there's way more bullpen pieces available at this point in the year compared to last. Maybe I just don't remember since I did start playing online later, but I don't remember this many solid options.

At this point I have diamonds not on the roster because the bullpen is stacked. And that's without Collection cards like Ottavino or Doolittle or even the Gagne that was released. Which means chance for more diverse rosters since a lot of those cards are in the same ballpark stats wise which could be good for the metagame.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:59 PM   #4
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 20 Diamond Dynasty: New Moments Give Diamond Pitcher and First-Innin

I am thrilled that they added normal moments to the inning program. If they add some more before the end of the 1st inning then maybe I can get to 300 after all.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:07 PM   #5
Pro

I'm enjoying the relative ease of moments so far this year. It's almost like they want you to complete them!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2020, 11:48 PM   #6
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
I am thrilled that they added normal moments to the inning program. If they add some more before the end of the 1st inning then maybe I can get to 300 after all.
Dont think they will, that was a one off because of the actual "players tournament"

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »