Home

El Paso Dreams: a UTEP Dynasty (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on El Paso Dreams: a UTEP Dynasty (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2020, 01:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
El Paso Dreams: a UTEP Dynasty (NCAA 14)

EL PASO DREAMS: A UTEP MINERS NCAA 14 DYNASTY

Greetings! So I had been doing a Los Angeles Chargers Madden 20 franchise, until something incredible happened. Tonight I was going through old videogames. I knew I had NCAA 14 somewhere, but I've moved around a good deal recently and I had accepted it was gone for good. Until I opened my FIFA 13 case tonight, and there she was. I have much more fun playing NCAA 14 and doing dynasties than Madden franchises, so as soon as I found the game I knew I had to fire up a dyansty. After a lot of deliberation, I have settled on using UTEP. I played the first game tonight so I'm going to go ahead and start getting everything set up here. So of course I'm using the most updated rosters there are, but I didn't go through to make the schedules match the 2019 schedules. So I guess the first year will technically be the schedule from 2013. Let's ride.

Game: NCAA 14
System: PS3
Difficulty: All-American
Quarter Length: 8 Minutes
Sliders: JustCallMeStretch's
Rosters: NCAA1920 Rosters

Last edited by BE-Baseballer; 04-13-2020 at 01:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2020, 01:11 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: El Paso Dreams: a UTEP Dynasty (NCAA 14)

UTEP SEASON RECAPS

2019:

UTEP BOWL GAMES:

UTEP CLASSIC GAMES:
Old 04-13-2020, 01:13 AM   #3
Rookie

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
Old 04-13-2020, 01:15 AM   #4
Rookie

HEISMAN WINNERS:
Old 04-13-2020, 01:25 AM   #5
Rookie

UTEP RIVALRIES:

New Mexico State "Battle of I-10": UTEP Leads Series Record 57-38-2

New Mexico: UTEP Trails Series Record 32-43-3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2020, 01:27 AM   #6
Rookie

Extra just in case.

This is all I'm reserving after this, feel free to post.
Old 04-13-2020, 02:01 AM   #7
Rookie

DIMEL STEPS DOWN AS UTEP HEAD COACH

El Paso (TX)-- The El Paso Times learned Thursday night that UTEP head football coach Dana Dimel will be stepping down effective immediately. Dimel led the Miners to a 1-11 record with their lone win coming against Rice in his lone season at the helm.

Despite the poor season, this is still a rather shocking development. Everyone knew UTEP was a rebuilding project when Dimel inherited it, and it was realistically going to take a few years of hard work before the Miners were ready to be competitive again. When asked about his decision, Dimel responded:

"I can assure you all this was not an easy decision to make. I am so grateful to Mr. Senter for the opportunity to lead this wonderful football program. At the time, I have simply decided I want to take some time away from football and I am not pursuing other coaching opportunities at this time. I will be cheering for UTEP and the El Paso community moving forwards."

UTEP athletic director Jim Senter said a nation-wide search would begin immediately to find UTEP's next head football coach.
Old 04-13-2020, 02:17 AM   #8
Rookie

UTEP NAMES FORMER ARKANSAS, COWBOYS STAR MCFADDEN NEXT HEAD COACH

El Paso (TX)-- Ten days after the sudden departure of Dana Dimel, UTEP is closing in on their next head football coach. The El Paso Times has learned that UTEP is nearing a deal with Darren McFadden to become the 27th head football coach program history.

McFadden, 31, most recently played for the Dallas Cowboys in 2017 and has no coaching experience. He will instantly become one of the youngest head coaches in football history. When asked about the decision, UTEP athletic director Jim Senter said:

"The decision may surprise some, but Darren approached us about this job. We decided to interview him and were absolutely blown away with his approach. His presentation was thorough and detailed, and we ultimately decided he is the right person to lead us back into contention to win the Conference USA.

In Darren, we feel as if we are getting a young, energetic head coach. He has all the makings to be a dynamic recruiter and has deep ties in the area. We feel as if his energy and enthusiasm are exactly what our football program needs right now."

On paper, it certainly looks like a roll of the dice that UTEP is taking here. Maybe an offensive coordinator gig would have made some sense, but this seems like a huge leap for someone that has no prior coaching experience. Regardless, this is undoubtedly an exciting hire that will bring a jolt of excitement that the program sorely needs right now.

McFadden's introductory press conference will be held on Tuesday at 12:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »