Home

Post WW2 All Time Roster

This is a discussion on Post WW2 All Time Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2020, 06:46 PM   #1
Rookie

trexicano's Arena

OVR: 1
Post WW2 All Time Roster

I have never in all my years playing games worked on a roster, but it is always one of my favorite aspects of the sports games each year. So this year given the global pandemic and the amount of free time I would never have normally I did it.

First let me say there are many great rosters but I wanted to put together one that was right for me to play with, I know not everybody will like it. I decided to do the greatest all time players from World War II on, with some obvious exceptions like Ruth, Cy Young, Cobb etc. There isn't set number of player for each team and some teams have the same players when the careers were split in two.

Finally I have carefully avoided saying I created a roster because I did not, I compiled a roster based on the fantastic work of the creators of this community. I used several different rosters, I downloaded CAPS from pretty much anyone who regularly creates them and some who rarely do. My hat is off to their genius and hard work, and my most sincere thanks to them for making this game even more fun to me this year.

The name is Post WW2 All Time Roster (but you can just search WW2 to make it easier)

and my PSN is Trexdotcomplex

Last edited by trexicano; 05-06-2020 at 06:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »