Home

Possible Breakthrough Regarding Changing Endzone Art

This is a discussion on Possible Breakthrough Regarding Changing Endzone Art within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2020, 05:48 PM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Possible Breakthrough Regarding Changing Endzone Art

...outside of Teambuilder Dynasty but using Teambuilder ifentifiers. I've only tested this with a non Teambuilder Dynasty file. But here are the pics...gonna continue to check and hope I didn't forget what I did lol...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My Great Capture Screenshot 2020-05-07 17-33-07.jpg (165.0 KB, 680 views)
File Type: png My Great Capture Screenshot 2020-05-07 17-33-29.png (2.11 MB, 624 views)
File Type: jpg 20200507_173911_HDR.jpg (220.8 KB, 663 views)

Last edited by TarHeelPhenom; 05-07-2020 at 11:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2020, 06:15 PM   #2
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Re: Possible Breakthrough Regarding Changing Endzone Art

I'm so geeked right now!!!
Old 05-07-2020, 07:13 PM   #3
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I'm so geeked right now!!!
Bro...this is awesome!!!
Old 05-07-2020, 07:43 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 0

Nice find!
You definitely notice ezta and tb are text for the tb teams endzones. Is that at a neutral site you got Carolina at?
Old 05-07-2020, 10:25 PM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Thankful for Teambuilder. I hate that I never really used it when I had the chance to. It would make things a whole lot easier. So, I spent about 4 hours going through the Stadium Tab in my dynasty file just trying stuff hoping it would unlock the end zone text and color. I ended up downloading several TB teams to look at their info in contrast to regular teams. The two columns I noticed and I don't know if it was the combination of both that finally unlocked it...but for each of the TB teams under Field ID(FLID), they had "CASTRF" which I can only assume is Created School Turf...and under SUGB all the TB teams had "1" whereas in my dynasty file all the teams had 0. So I changed Carolina to a 1. I loaded it up and when I saw that text I was geeked. I tried 3 different times with different colors to see if it would stick and no freeze and it was good to go. Def gonna be pulling my D111 mod back out to give those teams end zone text and color...so hyped.

A couple of things I learned...one yall probably already kno it easierw but under the Team Tab TB2B, TB2G, TB2R are the RGB (Red, Blue, Green) colors for each team that make up the teams secondary colors. TBCB, TBCG, TBCR are the RGB that make up each teams primay colors. They are 3 in one that makes up the 8 digit hexadecimal figure. It only changes the background at the team select screen as far as the game is concerned...but it makes it easier when you are trying to change colors. The max value in these tabs are 255.

The second thing is something I picked up reading on another site and that is the SRES Tab(I'm thinking this is the Stadium Resolution tab) otherwise know as the Stadium Structure Tab. Now, I'm not 100% sure on this one because the info I read was concerning Stadium editing for Madden 08 on PC. On that game STYP(Stadium Type) and SRES affect one another. Each team has a SRES value, which is the built in structure of each stadium and there is nothing you can do to edit the inside of it when STYP is set to 0. At 0 that game goes by that SRES value. But, when set to 1, then that game no longer follows the SRES values and at that point the inside of the structure can be edited. Again this was for Madden 08 on PC.

So, I just took a stab in the dark to see what would happen if I tried it with this game. I'm not really sure if it did anything,...but I fooled around with it. I set SRES to 268 because it's the first available number and it appears to have locked that stadium in for Carolina. No matter what I change the STAA column to, I get that same stadium. So, I'll mess around with that more this weekend.

All in all this was big and I hope its just the tip. I was to see if logos can be added to the field next. Also, there has to be other Created School Field ID's that could be used...it only makes sense to me...and if it is that means the smurf turf is out there. Anybody have any ideas??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2020, 11:08 PM   #6
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

If you’re using a team builder team, those primary and secondary RGB team colors you mentioned are crucial. Not only do they effect your menu colors, but they also effect the colors on the field of the non end zone art logos (so like if you put the ACC logo on the 25s or something) plus they affect the crowd color and your team’s TC gear. The primary RGB will make the team gear color, and the two colors will be the two colors seen in your stadium crowd. Found those out when heavily editing my teambuilder squad and changing their colors from navy and gold to royal blue and yellow.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 05-07-2020, 11:30 PM   #7
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
If you’re using a team builder team, those primary and secondary RGB team colors you mentioned are crucial. Not only do they effect your menu colors, but they also effect the colors on the field of the non end zone art logos (so like if you put the ACC logo on the 25s or something) plus they affect the crowd color and your team’s TC gear. The primary RGB will make the team gear color, and the two colors will be the two colors seen in your stadium crowd. Found those out when heavily editing my teambuilder squad and changing their colors from navy and gold to royal blue and yellow.

Any idea which fields are for field logos? Also any idea what other FLID identifiers there could be from Teambuilder. I found a video on YouTube of a guy building his TB team from scratch and saw that 4 or 5 different type turfs you could choose from. I'm wondering if CASTRF is the global identifier for them all...and if so if there is a column within the stadium tab that would change the field color.

Also if you notice the ACC logo is red in my pics. All day before I was able to unlock the end zone text and colors it was Carolina blue. So I'm wondering which column affects the logo color. If I didn't have to work I would stay up all night to find out lol.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:09 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 0

I noticed the pics are in the pro generic stadium. Can you change the endzone in their real stadium?
I know someone has been asking about getting Michigan to have their updated blue endzone with maize text.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »