Home

NBA 2K20 (PS4) Updated ALL-TIME and HISTORIC Rosters(COMPLETE)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 (PS4) Updated ALL-TIME and HISTORIC Rosters(COMPLETE) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 05-09-2020, 01:19 AM   #1
Rookie

dkosorio's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K20 (PS4) Updated ALL-TIME and HISTORIC Rosters(COMPLETE)

So every year my OCD forces me to attempt to fill out all of the Historic teams and update the All-Time teams. This year (due to the pandemic) I actually finished before the next 2K came out, this has never happened.

I didn’t want to post this up till I actually finished, and that just happened right now. So here we are.

Just a few notes. This is primarily a visual update at this time. Now that that part is complete I’ll spend sometime slowly editing ratings, tendencies, ages, and doing some general file management to get this thing closer to being usable for things like myLeague.

I have removed all 2k shoes (I really don’t know why they insist on using them on everybody) and have included era appropriate shoes for most if not all players. I recently started using shoe creator, but I know that doesn’t covert over to downloads so you may get some whacky shoe colors and shoes that appear to be out of place. It’s most likely do to that glitch.

All generic players have been removed, and each roster has been filled out with at least 12 real players. I’m super OCD about CAPs so this roster includes a compilation of the best I could find from other creators, and my own creations. Huge thank you to everyone that contributes to the forums on that front. If you find a better CAP I’m not sensitive and I wanna know about it. So please post it if you do.

I tend to hate using other players cyber faces for created players unless it legitimately looks like the player. I’ve made some exceptions for the 60s and 70s teams due to the fact that the CAP system is really limited on those era specific hairstyles and facial hair options.

There are a ton of accessory edits, particularly for the recognizable players.

There are a decent amount of signature edits as well. The new legends signature edits forum has been really helpful there, so thank you to whoever started that. In some cases for less recognizable players I edit sigs just to make the shot look more natural. I am also guilty of doing the 2k copy over of attributes for a lot of these guys as I fill out the roster, but I try to go in and at least change out the signature.

For the All-Time teams I’ve updated them for my preferences. I grew up watching the 80s, 90s, and early 00s so it leans heavy towards that. Edit them as you please but that’s how its set up.

A few of the teams have been changed out either due to a personal preference or because a team near that year was easier to fill out. These include: 02 Suns > 93, 06 Wizards > 02, Changed out the Spurs teams for actual championship years, 97 Bulls > 96, 03 Lakers > 09. There may be a few others but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

This is also NOT an end-of-the-year roster. You may find cases of players that were not on the team together. I.e., Theo Ratliff and Dikembe Mutombo on the 76ers. This helped in filling everything out and some may have preferences of which players on the team they preferred.

I have made overall ratings adjustments so that each of the historic teams are fun to play with (except maybe that garbage Memphis team that should’t be on there). Lately I’ve just been hitting random team in play now and rolling with it.

Anyway I hope you all enjoy, and I’ll post up if I make and updates. I’m also cool if any of you signature gurus want to jump in and take over on that front. I borrowed from a lot of you to make this one happen so feel free to use this group to post any personal edits you make with is roster.

PSN: HYN_N8IVE
ROSTER: HISTORIC

Last edited by dkosorio; 05-09-2020 at 03:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2020, 03:35 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: NBA 2K20 (PS4) ALL-TIME (updated) and HISTORIC (100% filled)

Hey man, been using some of your uploads recently. I, as well, am more of the visual type edit guy and so far I’m impressed! You had like the only young KD I could find. I like making hybrid rosters of old and new and with your rosters it makes it pretty slick to edit and go. Thanks for your work!
Old 05-09-2020, 07:25 AM   #3
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkosorio
So every year my OCD forces me to attempt to fill out all of the Historic teams and update the All-Time teams. This year (due to the pandemic) I actually finished before the next 2K came out, this has never happened.

I didn’t want to post this up till I actually finished, and that just happened right now. So here we are.

Just a few notes. This is primarily a visual update at this time. Now that that part is complete I’ll spend sometime slowly editing ratings, tendencies, ages, and doing some general file management to get this thing closer to being usable for things like myLeague.

I have removed all 2k shoes (I really don’t know why they insist on using them on everybody) and have included era appropriate shoes for most if not all players. I recently started using shoe creator, but I know that doesn’t covert over to downloads so you may get some whacky shoe colors and shoes that appear to be out of place. It’s most likely do to that glitch.

All generic players have been removed, and each roster has been filled out with at least 12 real players. I’m super OCD about CAPs so this roster includes a compilation of the best I could find from other creators, and my own creations. Huge thank you to everyone that contributes to the forums on that front. If you find a better CAP I’m not sensitive and I wanna know about it. So please post it if you do.

I tend to hate using other players cyber faces for created players unless it legitimately looks like the player. I’ve made some exceptions for the 60s and 70s teams due to the fact that the CAP system is really limited on those era specific hairstyles and facial hair options.

There are a decent amount of signature edits as well. The new legends signature edits forum has been really helpful there, so thank you to whoever started that. In some cases for less recognizable players I edit sigs just to make the shot look more natural. I am also guilty of doing the 2k copy over of attributes for a lot of these guys as I fill out the roster, but I try to go in and at least change out the signature.

For the All-Time teams I’ve updated them for my preferences. I grew up watching the 80s, 90s, and early 00s so it leans heavy towards that. Edit them as you please but that’s how its set up.

A few of the teams have been changed out either due to a personal preference or because a team near that year was easier to fill out. These include: 02 Suns > 93, 06 Wizards > 02, Changed out the Spurs teams for actual championship years, 97 Bulls > 96, 03 Lakers > 09. There may be a few others but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Anyway I hope you all enjoy, and I’ll post up if I make and updates. I’m also cool if any of you signature gurus want to jump in and take over on that front. I borrowed from a lot of you to make this one happen so feel free to use this group to post any personal edits you make with is roster.

Nice I'll check them out!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Old 05-09-2020, 09:28 AM   #4
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

Awesome, I can't wait to check this out. Will provide feedback shortly

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Old 05-11-2020, 08:19 PM   #5
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

These are outstanding. Great job at first glance. Only issue I saw were generics on 05 grizzlies. I will give more feedback once I get some games under my belt. Thanks for all hard work

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2020, 11:07 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkosorio

This is also NOT an end-of-the-year roster. You may find cases of players that were not on the team together. I.e., Theo Ratliff and Dikembe Mutombo on the 76ers. This helped in filling everything out and some may have preferences of which players on the team they preferred.

I have made overall ratings adjustments so that each of the historic teams are fun to play with (except maybe that garbage Memphis team that should’t be on there). Lately I’ve just been hitting random team in play now and rolling with it.

Man...there are some amazing CAPS on this file!! CP3, D Jordan, Dajuan Wagner, Ron Harper!! Good job assembling these.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:08 PM   #7
Rookie

dkosorio's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyVegas28
These are outstanding. Great job at first glance. Only issue I saw were generics on 05 grizzlies. I will give more feedback once I get some games under my belt. Thanks for all hard work

I think I skipped that team and forgot to go back and fix them. I just pretend that team doesn’t exist lol. I’ll go in and finish them soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2020, 10:43 PM   #8
Rookie

dkosorio's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatic23
Man...there are some amazing CAPS on this file!! CP3, D Jordan, Dajuan Wagner, Ron Harper!! Good job assembling these.

Yeah that clippers team is particularly fun to play with or against. I don’t do much tendency work, but I really tried to jack up their alley-oop tendencies.

I’m also working backwards on additional signature fixes now and have made it through the 13-14 spurs so I would definitely try those out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »