Home

F1 2020 Gameplay Videos - Zandvoort, Hungarian GP, Austrian GP, Bahrain, Barcelona & More

This is a discussion on F1 2020 Gameplay Videos - Zandvoort, Hungarian GP, Austrian GP, Bahrain, Barcelona & More within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2020, 07:01 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
F1 2020 Gameplay Videos - Zandvoort, Hungarian GP, Austrian GP, Bahrain, Barcelona & More

Quite a few YouTube content creators have released F1 2020 gameplay footage today. Check out the...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2020, 04:59 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Might be my first time to purchase an F1 game. I hope they have a rewind option like in Forza for offline games because I played the demos in the past and I'm not very good and always slide off the track or hit a wall somewhere* lol,leading to my frustration which is why I never bought the game. Arcade mode sounds intriguing,* so I might be inclined to pick this game up.
Old 05-14-2020, 08:41 PM   #3
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: F1 2020 Gameplay Videos - Zandvoort, Hungarian GP, Austrian GP, Bahrain, Barcelon

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanonsilvercreek
Might be my first time to purchase an F1 game. I hope they have a rewind option like in Forza for offline games because I played the demos in the past and I'm not very good and always slide off the track or hit a wall somewhere* lol,leading to my frustration which is why I never bought the game. Arcade mode sounds intriguing,* so I might be inclined to pick this game up.

They do have flashbacks. If I'm not mistaken you can set a limit on the number of times you can use it, or have it unlimited. Its always been in the series, so I assume that will continue into 2020. If you have never played before, the traction control assist will help you immensely on full, and likely medium too as you get better. ABS assist will likely help you as well as the racing line. The game even without whatever "arcade" mode features they're bringing in this year has always been extremely accessible IMO with the options & assists they offer. Not to mention the 1-100 AI slider. You can dial up any way to play it you want really IMO.
Old 05-15-2020, 09:19 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thank you so much bradon27, I did not know that. I should of seen that when I played the demo of one of them. Think I will wait then and pick this up. Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »