Home

Franchise mode questions and ps4 or pc question

This is a discussion on Franchise mode questions and ps4 or pc question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2020, 04:20 PM   #1
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

OVR: 0
Franchise mode questions and ps4 or pc question

Hello All

I am about to purchase i had two questions..

1- For franchise mode its a two part question. A) Can I play with an all time team like say the 1986 Celtics? B) If yes will I still draft each year new players and people like Bird will age? C) Can I edit the entire franchise leagues teams even the computers to just put all classic teams in if I want?

2- I am leaning towards getting in for the ps4. BUT if you guys tell me there is a mod for pc that changes who the announcers are like having the actual Knicks announcers in the game I would go PC , Does that exist?
NHL: Philadelphia Flyers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2020, 05:36 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Franchise mode questions and ps4 or pc question

No that would be an absolutely ridiculous mod, can you imagine the amount of time and effort that would need to go into that even if it was even possible???

But 2K is about a million times better on PC with mods as it is.

Old 05-21-2020, 06:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingCeo27
Hello All

I am about to purchase i had two questions..

1- For franchise mode its a two part question. A) Can I play with an all time team like say the 1986 Celtics? B) If yes will I still draft each year new players and people like Bird will age? C) Can I edit the entire franchise leagues teams even the computers to just put all classic teams in if I want?

2- I am leaning towards getting in for the ps4. BUT if you guys tell me there is a mod for pc that changes who the announcers are like having the actual Knicks announcers in the game I would go PC , Does that exist?
You can completely customize your league to have any teams in the game including those 80s Celtics. You can also import historic draft classes going back to the 70s.

The broadcasting thing is a no go.
Old 05-21-2020, 07:06 PM   #4
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyskoods
You can completely customize your league to have any teams in the game including those 80s Celtics. You can also import historic draft classes going back to the 70s.

That is awesome so I can basically create a franchise mode in 86 use whatever teams I want and then have each years draft class be from any year I want?
NHL: Philadelphia Flyers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils
Old 05-21-2020, 09:12 PM   #5
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

Quote:
That is awesome so I can basically create a franchise mode in 86 use whatever teams I want and then have each years draft class be from any year I want?
Yes..on pc and ps4. I'm on ps4 and you can rebrand any team within franchise so if you wanted to have courts and jerseys for each team from an 80s roster, I'm sure you can find what your looking for

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2020, 05:25 AM   #6
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyskoods

the historic draft classes are horrible. on one Hand 90% of players are Just fictional CAP players with no similarities to Real players. on the other Hand the Real players existing are Not made with much effort. many players regardless of Position and Real life skills have both 75 interior and perimeter d. many non shooting Bigs have high 3pt tendency. its just another Thing where you would say "cool idea, very Bad Exekution".

Back to the question: get in on PC. There are great Mods out There to make it more enjoyable.
Old 05-25-2020, 01:21 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Imm keep it a bean with you my g. This is what you need to do:

Get your PC setup if its not, Purchase Game on Steam.

Head towards https://www.nba-live.com and go to Forums.

Mod your game to your liking. If you want your game to be retro, there are people that literally have files to mod the game the way you want it. You will have Cyberfaces, uniforms, courts.. even old school dornas. follow the directions if you are new to modding. Easy but can get messed up if you went careful

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »