Home

I am calling in the banners we must get the NFL to see this stream.

This is a discussion on I am calling in the banners we must get the NFL to see this stream. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2020, 05:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
I am calling in the banners we must get the NFL to see this stream.

This is not self promotion. I will be streaming madden 12 franchise mode tonight and I am asking for this great forum’s help to get it in front of as many eyes as we can. EA has sold the soul of franchise mode for Ultimate team for this entire console generation. The talks of a 7 year contract extension mean we will lose another generation to Ultimate team money. I’m not doing this for my own exposure it is just the only way I can think of to get our voice heard. If this is not okay then please close the thread. If the forum agrees with my idea then I will post the link and we can plan the approach of attack together as the unheard community that we are.
Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this. I hope we can join in arms to try and save the next generation from EA SPORTS morose view of franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2020, 10:09 PM   #2
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I am calling in the banners we must get the NFL to see this stream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsraine
This is not self promotion. I will be streaming madden 12 franchise mode tonight and I am asking for this great forum’s help to get it in front of as many eyes as we can. EA has sold the soul of franchise mode for Ultimate team for this entire console generation. The talks of a 7 year contract extension mean we will lose another generation to Ultimate team money. I’m not doing this for my own exposure it is just the only way I can think of to get our voice heard. If this is not okay then please close the thread. If the forum agrees with my idea then I will post the link and we can plan the approach of attack together as the unheard community that we are.
Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this. I hope we can join in arms to try and save the next generation from EA SPORTS morose view of franchise mode.
No offense, but I don’t really get the point of it and what you are thinking this stream would actually do.
Old 05-22-2020, 10:30 PM   #3
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
No offense, but I don’t really get the point of it and what you are thinking this stream would actually do.
I agree. There needs to be a grand gesture for the NFL owners to vote no on this, and it has to be about how selling licenses to multiple game studios would make them more money. Period. That's the only thing that would change their minds. If Madden were a box of literal **** that continued to make them as much as they're making now they would vote to give the **** box another 5 years of exclusivity. It doesn't matter how awful the **** box smells, it makes them money.

And on the surface to someone who doesn't play games Madden doesn't LOOK like a box of ****, so there's no reason for them to care.
Old 05-22-2020, 11:24 PM   #4
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdeuce
it has to be about how selling licenses to multiple game studios would make them more money. Period. That's the only thing that would change their minds.
It stands to reason that every time they negotiate an extension they consider this point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »