Home

Question for pc madden players

This is a discussion on Question for pc madden players within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2020, 10:54 AM   #1
Rookie

crenk's Arena

OVR: 4
Question for pc madden players

I am debating on making the jump to PC for madden presuming ps4/Xbox will continue to make only minimal improvements to franchise over the foreseeable future....my question is, in what ways does the pc version allow the user to change the out of the box experience for those that want a better franchise experience? What is better about the experience?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2020, 02:59 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Question for pc madden players

Quote:
Originally Posted by crenk
I am debating on making the jump to PC for madden presuming ps4/Xbox will continue to make only minimal improvements to franchise over the foreseeable future....my question is, in what ways does the pc version allow the user to change the out of the box experience for those that want a better franchise experience? What is better about the experience?
Worlds better because PC modders can change just about everything about the game, unlike what can be done on the console. Heck there's even a full college mod so you can play with NCAA teams.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-08-2020, 04:18 PM   #3
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by crenk
Mods are great. They can’t completely make the game what it should be but they make it tolerable. On top of gameplay mods like Revival, you get college football mods and even XFL and CFL mods. You get custom uniforms(every new uniform for the upcoming season is already in the game).

If I do purchase madden going forward it will be on pc for sure
Old 06-08-2020, 06:32 PM   #4
Banned

Mods help, and you can customize much more on PC than on console, but at the end of the day, Madden is still trash in terms of gameplay, immersion, and replayability.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:42 PM   #5
Rookie

Are the mods hard to apply? I've been thinking about getting Madden for PC but not real sure about it because I'm not sure about how to make the mods work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Worlds better because PC modders can change just about everything about the game, unlike what can be done on the console. Heck there's even a full college mod so you can play with NCAA teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2020, 06:46 PM   #6
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

No, it's super easy. I would join the Madden Modding discord. I wouldn't buy the console version if you have a choice.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 06-09-2020 at 12:31 AM.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:19 AM   #7
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrodeo2000
Are the mods hard to apply? I've been thinking about getting Madden for PC but not real sure about it because I'm not sure about how to make the mods work.
Really just takes some basic computer knowledge. Have to download a program or 2, then download the mods, then apply them in one of the programs.

It’s not hard at all and there are plenty tutorials out there to help you.
Old 06-09-2020, 06:50 PM   #8
Pro

Saro1's Arena

Two weeks ago I bought a PC and it's totally another world than consoles. My hope now is that the next-gen game isn't just exclusive to PS5 and Xbox X.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »