Home

Project CARS 3 Announced - Here's the Trailer, Early Gameplay Footage & Some Details

This is a discussion on Project CARS 3 Announced - Here's the Trailer, Early Gameplay Footage & Some Details within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2020, 05:12 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Project CARS 3 Announced - Here's the Trailer, Early Gameplay Footage & Some Details

Slightly Mad Studios has announced Project CARS 3 and posted a brand new trailer. The game is...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2020, 05:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
My god. What did they do to this game?
Old 06-03-2020, 05:52 PM   #3
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Project CARS 3 Announced - Here's the Trailer, Early Gameplay Footage & Some Deta

About to re-install PCars2 and beat the career mode, 3 looking amazing.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:01 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Career Mode in 2 is crazy-long.* If you want to finish that beast by summer, without shortening the races, then you'd better get started soon.*
Old 06-04-2020, 01:35 AM   #5
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Project CARS 3 Announced - Here's the Trailer, Early Gameplay Footage & Some Deta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronoko
What did they do to this game?
My thoughts exactly. What a let down...the trailer could easily have been a need for speed trailer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2020, 12:15 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

More of a question than a comment here. I think a game that allows the user to have an arcade style or a very technical style is a winner, just pick what you enjoy. I WANT to like Project Cars 2, but I find it incredibly hard/time consuming to set up the car so you are not sliding all over the place, or you can't compete. I want to jump in and race as I love the cars/tracks/graphics. Is there an easy way to do that; if I, clearly, I have missed it! I just hope Project Cars 3 allows you to pick arcade or realistic, AND difficulty levels. Thanks.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:53 PM   #7
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

OMG... GRID meets Need for Speed!
Old 06-05-2020, 10:06 PM   #8
Rookie

randogu's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerScooter
More of a question than a comment here. I think a game that allows the user to have an arcade style or a very technical style is a winner, just pick what you enjoy. I WANT to like Project Cars 2, but I find it incredibly hard/time consuming to set up the car so you are not sliding all over the place, or you can't compete. I want to jump in and race as I love the cars/tracks/graphics. Is there an easy way to do that; if I, clearly, I have missed it! I just hope Project Cars 3 allows you to pick arcade or realistic, AND difficulty levels. Thanks.

From my experience with the game, this sounds like more of a controller settings issue than a car setup issue. Once I got my controller settings dialed in to what worked for me I went from slip-slidin and having to baby the cars around the track to being able to jump in to most any car with its default setup and run aggressively and competitively. Worth looking into if you haven't previously

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »