Home

Suddenly Can't Hear SOTS

This is a discussion on Suddenly Can't Hear SOTS within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2020, 03:02 PM   #1
Pro

knich1's Arena

OVR: 0
Suddenly Can't Hear SOTS

I was doing the Music edits for the Mariners and suddenly I couldn't hear the tracks as you mark them even though I could still see the start and end times.

I thought no big deal as long as the sound wave was still showing. But when I went to add music for each player there was no sound. Now in game the sound files are not playing...for any team. Interestingly, the default music is playing.

Anyone encounter this? Fix?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2020, 01:32 PM   #2
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Suddenly Can't Hear SOTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich1
I was doing the Music edits for the Mariners and suddenly I couldn't hear the tracks as you mark them even though I could still see the start and end times.

I thought no big deal as long as the sound wave was still showing. But when I went to add music for each player there was no sound. Now in game the sound files are not playing...for any team. Interestingly, the default music is playing.

Anyone encounter this? Fix?
I ran in to that last year. What I had to do was rename them and upload again. That didnt always work for some reason though and I then had to load them in gold wave then reserve under a different name and then upload.

Unfortunately it seemed to be a case by case basis. The files worked for everyone else but me so it's not something I could fix for everyone.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:27 PM   #3
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Suddenly Can't Hear SOTS

Seems like the last patch did this for me. was working up until then. randomly went into my game to check something and had no music playing... went in and checked everything... that I need to have checked... all players had songs assigned.

no songs would play from anything... deleted all files, reinstalled all music, tried it again... nothing... so went into my thumb drive deleted all files, reloaded all songs... and hopefully, once I try it again it will work...

a hour later......

we are back in business fellas!!! oh how great this game sounds to the soundtrack of METAL!!!!

Last edited by mlblover15; 10-08-2020 at 07:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »